Sikorsky Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sikorsky Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.5

Compliance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Got a call from an outside recruiter and set up an in-person interview with the hiring manager, who was distracted the whole time and didn't really ask me about anything except what was on my resume. I was supposed to meet with a second person but they were unavailable. I got a call back a few days later asking me to come back for a second interview with a senior manager. Again, there weren't any questions beyond what was on my resume - the interviewer did 90% of the talking. I got a call from the hiring manager about 3-5 days later making me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Really, there wasn't any. The interviewers did not really ask me about anything that wasn't on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to negotiate directly with the hiring manager. I told them the salary I wanted. They wouldn't give me an answer then, but I was told the actual offer would be on my offer letter that I would receive in a few days. When I received the letter, it offered me what I asked for.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sikorsky in July 2014.

Interview

Surprisingly little formality to the process. For an all-day visit, I was not given any agenda before or upon arriving. Interview was largely haphazard meetings with team members. I'm reviewing primarily to note their delay in reimbursing travel expenses. It's been a month already and I'm told it will be at least 2 more weeks. While inquiring about this I learned that my only contact was out-of-office for 2 weeks without providing a delegation contact, and my inquiries elsewhere in the company led nowhere, as they said they had no access to my expense info because I wasn't an employee. This and their use of outdated paper forms did not inspire confidence in their internal processes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Interview was easy. No major technical questions. I was hired out of college so they didn't expect much. I had an internship there for 2 summers. They hired me based off my work performance during that time.

Negotiation

None.

Instrumentation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sikorsky (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and asked if I would be interested. They set up a phone interview the next day. The interview was VERY informal and lasted maybe 15 min. Most of the questions were 'do you know about this' or 'have you ever worked with that'. Offer extended that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible. Take it or leave it basically. All handled through contracting house.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward but the inbound process was long and laborious. It actually took over 2 months from the time the job was offered until the inbound process was completed.

Negotiation

Easy negotiation

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sikorsky in March 2014.

Interview

Easy Interview with the recruiter or staff Agency if You have experiences . If is OK, We will have to finish the paper work , do the drug test , fill out 10 years back ground check ... ! If every things ok...!! You are good to GO ... !!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have A&P License or not ?   1 Answer

Tool Crib Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Application was on line ,then a Personnel interview with Manger walked the plant and interviewed with workers and Personnel Had Background check questions and Drivers / Passport check was asked about tools and computer skill also asked when I was available

Interview Questions

• what do you think make a good emeplyee   1 Answer

Production Control Interview

Interview

No outside positions must be a contractor first.

Ace Gold Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Consisted of a phone call. Later I learned the position was cancled

Interview Questions

• Questions on ACE Gold. Program was essentially internally created and there was very little on the net about the program   1 Answer

Aircraft Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Straight forward interview.( Telephone only) Panel of 4 members of the aircraft manager team including the lead manager. Took awhile to actually start work. Long process.

Interview Questions

• all straight fwd question on aircraft expierence and number of people I have supervised   Answer Question