SilkRoad Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.6

Implementation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Typical interview with some scenarios presented (how do you handle a difficult client, what type of animal you would be if you were an animal and why etc. Don't pick a bat - there is a story there, but, if I tell it I will no longer be anonymous. Owl is a good answer (wise).

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology.

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first interview was more high level and more focus on my background. The second interview was more technical and involved some questions to see how I thought. Never scheduled the 3rd interview that was meant to be .Net specific interview.

Interview Questions

• If you had 1 hour to develop a solution to a problem, how would you break down your time?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed. I was asked only a few questions then sat with another rep to show the daily processes to ensure it was something I would be interested in. I think really wanted to see if I would fit in with everyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your greatest strength   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology.

Interview

General process - spoke with the recruiter then to the hiring manager

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Not a formal interview, none of the typical interview style questions and was very relaxed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Employee Interview

Interview

Excellent

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very cooperative

Dedicated Customer Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology in November 2013.

Interview

Started of with an interview with the recruiter. My profile was then forwarded to the hiring manager. Second interview was with the hiring manager. The final interview was a training presentation to the hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary but prep well for your training presentation.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

3 sets of interviews, 2 phone and one in person in Winston Salem, NC. They were looking for someone that could problem solve and had a working knowledge of both human resources and technology. Previous implementation experience is a definite plus.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral in nature and provided scenarios and asked you to work through the problem/situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty reasonable!

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology in May 2013.

Interview

I've had a few jobs over the years and the application/interview/hiring process with Silkroad was by far the smoothest and most organized I've ever experienced. The online application software was easy to use and there was excellent follow-up from the HR representative.

Applying online was simple and easy. HR was very quick to follow up at every turn and made it clear that if I had questions, I could call at any time. I had 4 interviews, one with the Manager of the position, the Director, someone who was currently in the position, and one with the HR representative. This gave me a very clear understanding of what the job entailed and it helped both parties determine if this was the right fit. I really appreciated that. Once the offer was made and I accepted, I went through the onboarding process. This process has always been a pain in the past with other companies, but Silkroad has excellent and clear documentation, so this made the process of choosing benefits, completing W-4, I-9, and other required forms incredibly simple and hassle free. I also have to mention again that the follow-up from the HR Representative was phenomenal.

The office atmosphere is very relaxed but there is still an emphasis on productivity and a work/life balance. I feel that the company cares about me as a whole and I am not just a number. I was given a detailed agenda for my first 3 weeks at the company. The first two weeks, I was first required to do training on my own with their online training products and take an exam to obtain a certification. The training consisted of general courseware (administrative, company culture, etc.) as well as product training. I was incredibly impressed with the product user guides, online training courses, as well as the communal (live webinar) training. With the training, I was able to obtain my certifications in two weeks for two of the products that I will be working with.

My third week, I was able to meet with my teammates, who provided me with more in-depth, job-specific training. It was encouraging to me that my teammates seemed happy and fulfilled with the company. They were welcoming and willing to share their knowledge. They also made it clear that I could reach out to them at any time with questions. I am really looking forward to my career at Silkroad.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology in March 2013.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. I applied online after I was referred, so I could be in there database. I first spoke with the Recruiter, then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. At the time the position I wanted was on hold and would be for about 3-4 months. Two weeks later I got a call that a position had come open and I was made an offer. They sent me offer letter and the OnBoarding process was primarily online as well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I knew HTML?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little on the salary and got what I was looking for. I was very honest upfront in the process.