SilkRoad Technology Interview Questions in Winston-Salem, NC | Glassdoor

SilkRoad Technology Interview Questions in Winston-Salem, NC

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Not a formal interview, none of the typical interview style questions and was very relaxed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

3 sets of interviews, 2 phone and one in person in Winston Salem, NC. They were looking for someone that could problem solve and had a working knowledge of both human resources and technology. Previous implementation experience is a definite plus.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral in nature and provided scenarios and asked you to work through the problem/situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty reasonable!

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

I had one phone interview. The questions were fair. My interviewer was very excited about my resume and had heard of me through a few other current employees.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SilkRoad Technology (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process seems a bit informal, but it works.

I was first contacted to setup and then complete a phone interview. This consisted mostly of standard questions about experience and strengths.

Eventually I received an invitation to interview in person since I lived close to one of SilkRoad's offices. This interview was a little more detailed but still very standard.

In order to impress I would recommend being honest about your strengths and not disguising anything with vague talk. This company has a very open atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• There were no truly difficult questions for someone with previous experience. However they will ask for detailed examples of your most difficult previous experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is vital here, you may find yourself set at your starting salary here for a while. SilkRoad has an open PTO policy so negotiate for more base salary or for other perks you might be interested in.