Silver Hill Funding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Silver Hill Funding Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silver Hill Funding

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Silver Hill Funding.

Interview

3 person interview. HR, VP of Sales, and Executive director. The HR was the toughest and most exhilarating since it was a google style behavioral interview. you really have to dig deep and give concrete examples of scenarios. I got immediate feedback which was awesome. loved every part of it. The background check and reference check and paperwork related to that was tedious and long. felts outdated and old school but that's a small sacrifice to put up with to get to work for a great team and company.

Interview Questions

• Descirbe a time when you where set up to fail and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Silver Hill Funding (Coral Gables, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I spoke with HR over the phone, then the head of the company, Leslie. They brought me in to meet with a half dozen Silver Hill employees, then I finished with a behavioral interview via phone. It was great to meet the executives during the process and to hear directly from them about their vision. The phone interview was very comfortable and he even told me exactly how to answer the questions (with a STAR).

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with change and ambiguity?   1 Answer