Silver Mine Subs Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Silver Mine Subs

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silver Mine Subs

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Silver Mine Subs (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

I printed a copy of my resume, got my food service card, vehicle registration, proof of insurance, and printed out a motor vehicle report and brought them to see the general manager. He was impressed with my thorough preparation, and asked about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Silver Mine Subs

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

I responded to a Craigslist ad via email, including my resume at the time. I met the manager at the restaurant and interviewed on site. About a week after the interview the manager called and asked me when I could start.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. The manager was basically interested in whether I had any work experience, and if I had a reliable car. He also asked me what my plans were for the near future. This was tougher for me to answer, because I was about 6 months away from graduating from the University. I didn't want to tell him that I planned on getting a new job as soon as I had the degree. So I just told him I was planning to stay in town for the foreseeable future, which was true. In hindsight, I imagine the manager was totally sure I wouldn't be around long term. But he was just looking for someone to do the deliveries for a while.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silver Mine Subs (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Went in the store to get a application then filled it out and returned it the same day. I only waited about two days and i got a call from the manager to come in for a interview which it really wasn't one, he just asked me a few questions about my driving record and food handling experience and then gave me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were just getting to know you, not hard at all.   Answer Question