Silverlink Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Silverlink Communications Interview Questions

2.5

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications (Burlington, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I didn't have an interview with Silverlink. I was immediately sent from the employment agency and didn't even speak to the person they told me to report to on my first day.

Interview Questions

• When will you be ready to make calls?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Temp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Staffing agency setup interview quickly, wasn't informed it was a call center until I got to interview. Group interview. some other job applicants dressed very unprofessional. Interviewer asked basic questions, didn't give much information on program we would be working on.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications (Burlington, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Good to know Supervisor wanted to know more about you and what you want out of this position. Said they like to know employees by name and not just an employee of the company. Talked about how top notch their software they used to communicate with healthcare members.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Project Msnager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications (Burlington, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied for position and within week was asked to have a phone interview with HR. Went very smoothly and before call ended was asked to come in for a team interview 5 x 30 min interviews) within a week.

I know there were many applicants. Within a week I was told they were looking for people with more health care experience. He promptness of the 'rejection letter' was appreciated!

Interbred face to face were great, although redundant.

Very comfortable and neat people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications.

Interview

We had a group interview (2 interviewers and 3 interviewees) it was a simple interview very basic not awkward. They called me that night and offered me a job. Very simple no sweat, the questions were basic asking about technology.

Interview Questions

• If you disapprove of your manager what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications (Burlington, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter and was initially supposed to meet with 2 people but only met with one. She was really nice and did most of the talking during the interview and told me a lot about the position. She then showed me around the office. Interview seemed to have gone well. But neither I nor the recruiter ever heard from them again not even to give feedback or say they weren't interested.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask any hard questions. Asked what I was looking for in a job.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications (Burlington, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with all of the members on the analytics team who were onsite, which was 5 members at the time. I met with each person separately for about half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Being an entry-level candidate, I was asked to discuss my undergraduate research projects.   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications (Burlington, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

thorough. at least 3-4 levels. HR, hiring manager, peers, executive sponsor. started with the phone screening and progressed on to the in person interviews. It is very straight forward and simplified.

Interview Questions

• constantly in flux.
      personality and professional probing through out, how you fit with the team is just as important as ones ability to carry out the job.
      1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications (Burlington, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

About 3 rounds of interviews and a final one with the CEO. Overall, liked the interview process a lot, being a product manager interview I was interviewed first by the VP of engineerin, Director of engineering, Director of Product Management. In the second round I was interviewed by a member from other teams including Professional Services and Sales and Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Puzzle questions were straight forward. The tough questions were around how I handled a crisis in my past job and what was the hardest thing I did in my technical jobs.   Answer Question

Director Product Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Silverlink Communications in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. People were smart and also nice.

Interview Questions

We could not agree on the title.