Simba Technologies Junior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simba Technologies Junior Software Developer Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simba Technologies (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Some employee referred me
Send my resume and transcript to the employee
Half an hour of phone Interview.
Online coding assessment, very easy, only took 10 mins to finish.
In person interview with 2 people, one manager and one tech leader.
After technical questions, tech leader left.
The manager asked about experience on resume and team preference.
Last Interview is CEO's interview, but I didn't get that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Simba Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Simba Technologies (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Info Session on Campus.
    Send resume on company's website.
    Receive email from HR, arrange for phone screening.
    Phone Interview(about 20 mins).
    Receive email from HR, arrange for interview.
    Interview.
    Receive email from HR, arrange for online coding interview.
    Final email.
    The overall process is fast and responsive. Their HR is responsible and nice.
    There were 2 people in the interview, one manager and one tech leader.
    The tech leader asked about OOP, and asked me to write on board a short coding test. Then he left. The group manager asked about personality and experiences based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• OOP design principles, concepts, and basic usages. Short algorithm question. On board coding.
      Your experiences on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simba Technologies (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

First, there was a phone screening, Then on the onsite interview, there were two people (one developer and one VP) present at the interviewer sat. They ask questions ranging from different programming concepts to technical questions on programming and UML

Interview Questions

• model a car with breaks, tires, engine, four passengers, etc, with UML.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simba Technologies (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone screen followed by 2 and a half hour of face to face interview, there is also a final interview with the CEO but I didn't get there. Interview covers everything, from behavioral to OOP design to coding, coding part was the easiest.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simba Technologies in May 2015.

Interview

The imitial interview process consisted of a 30-minute phone screening, followed by a 90-minute online coding test. After passing both of those, I was invited to their offices for a more in-depth technical interview with 3 of their developers. The next stage was 3 one-on-one interviews with some of their managers. Apparently there is a final interview with the CEO, but I didn't make it to that stage.

Interview Questions

• Given a simple program with a known bug, alter the code to remove the bug.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simba Technologies (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

After I passed the pre-screening test, I was invited for a 1.5 hour in-person interview at their office. The phone interview consisted of detailed C++ interview questions, however, the interviewer assured me that they were less interested in the details and more interested in understanding of broad concepts. At the actual interview, I got the same questions, in addition to a coding problem. Didn't do well, and didn't get called back.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between final, finally, and finalize?   Answer Question