Simon Property Group Guest Services Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simon Property Group Guest Services Manager Interview Questions

1.0

Guest Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Simon Property Group in September 2015.

Interview

The entire process took over 4 months!! The woman (Marketing Manager) was completely incompetent. The first interview was just her telling me what the job was. I couldn't even get a word in about myself! It went on like that for 2 more interviews. Finally, she calls and tells me I have the job BUT, she doesn't put the paperwork through on time and they start a hiring freeze. Now, 2 months later, the verbal offer has been taken back. I know there are some behind the scenes/corporate BS type things going on but this is completely ridiculous. Applicants should not be treated this way. As someone with an HR degree, I am disgusted with this location and company in general. When you tell someone they've got the job, they stop looking. I would most likely be employed right now if it were not for this woman! Corporate, you need to completely overhaul and revamp your properties!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Simon Property Group

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simon Property Group (Greenwood, IN) in May 2010.

Interview

I worked as a Guest Services Representative from May 2010 through May 2011. At that time I was offered a job as the Guest Services Manager since my manager had been promoted to an Assistant Manager in Training and was moving to Florida. I gladly accepted the job and since I had started half way into the year I was promised a mid year review, which I received about 7 months late.

Interview Questions