Simon & Schuster Digital and Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Digital and Social Media Manager

Simon & Schuster Digital and Social Media Manager Interview Questions

Digital and Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Simon & Schuster (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

To be honest, this was one of the rudest experiences I’ve ever had.

They emailed me a week after I applied and asked me to come into the office to meet with the hiring manager. Be mindful, they ignore and skip the phone interview part. (Honestly I would advise asking for this)

Then they rescheduled twice. I finally came in and met the HR woman and hiring manager. I had an extremely pleasant conversation with both. Before I left, the hiring manager gave me an assignment. Be careful!!!

She wanted me to read a book and then created a marketing plan. All in two days. I think assignments are a crucial part of the hiring process but they have to be reasonable and have to be respectable of the interviewee’s time. I have a full time job!

I handed in my assignment and never heard back. Absolutely rude! I tried following up twice. Completely ghosted. I’m watching their pages to make sure they don’t take my ideas. Very unprofessional!! Shame on you S&S. At least be respectful of people coming in.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last position?
    What analytics do you use?
    What platforms have you worked with?
    Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question