SimpleNexus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SimpleNexus

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SimpleNexus

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SimpleNexus.

Interview

First interview went smoothly. Second interview was fine. Met the team, and was promised an offer within the next couple business days.

Over a week later, I'm informed via email that there have been some changes and that they're no longer hiring for the position. No apology, just a brief FYI.

What a drag.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SimpleNexus (Lehi, UT).

Interview

Interview process was very well structured and the company was very warm and welcoming. First was a phone interview followed by in person group panel. The interview was constructive and I felt that they knew exactly what they were looking for. One of the best interview processes i have ever had.

Customer Support Interview

Interview

In summary with this company, the CTO will cash in and fold this company as that's all the CTO cares about especially with his past. There's no leadership, no formal map as into core values in the company, they basically just moved into an office coming from a garage.

Overall, you'll be supporting an app, heavily underpaid, no bells/whistles with it.

I'll give this company maybe another year or two before it gets sold and the CTO cashes in. Complete waste of time and everything with this company.

Wouldn't recommended

Interview Questions

• How do you find our app in the app/google store?   1 Answer

SimpleNexus Response

Feb 27, 2018 – Chief Marketing & Sales Officer

Thanks for your candid review! Sorry you had a negative experience during the interview process. We aren't a perfect fit for everyone, but over the past 7 years (yes, we are in this for the... More

Senior Android Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SimpleNexus (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Very low stress, relaxed interview. Got a good feel for my abilities through technical discussion as well as cultural discussion. No coding on a whiteboard. They were able to determine my compatibility through in person chat as well as reviewing my previous experience and success with other companies.

Interview Questions

• Primarily they asked about my previous experience as a developer.   Answer Question