Simpleview Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simpleview Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Simpleview Inc.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simpleview Inc. (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Initial phone interview and multiple in person interviews. Very focused on making sure there was a good fit with company values and culture. Relaxed and friendly. Questions seemed to be aimed at determining if I had a good understanding of practices and could solve situations that arise instead of if I had memorized facts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it offer.

SEM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simpleview Inc. (Tucson, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on company website, the whole process took about two weeks. Two phone interviews and one in-person interview with the Director of SEM and an SEM Analyst.The interview felt more like a networking conversation than answering your typical checklist of interview questions. They wanted to know about my interests, abilities and drive. They were both very excited to talk about their work, their experiences and the perks of the company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simpleview Inc. (Tucson, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

2 phone interviews, then a one on one with Sales Manager, then Director and finish up with the VP of Talent Acquisition.

Interview Questions

• none, not a typical 1-10 checkoff, they want to get to know you and feel for your capacities. Love the process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had taken another job in Phoenix for much higher pay but this was in my local town and didn't want to drive or move couldn't wait for 7-10 days. Very glad I did, they called me on the first day I started other position so I may of put the other company in an awkward position, but there were people lined up for that position and I'm sure they filled right away.