Simplex Infrastructures Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simplex Infrastructures Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.5

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (New Delhi (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was given an interview appointment letter through email directly by the HR. He asked me to brush up my primavera skills and gave a week time to be prepared well before coming to the office for interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know primavera and Msp. Asked regarding the HOD of my college. No extra questions apart from this.   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

We directly started with GD round by skipping Written test, Where GD is is non elimination round.
    Then Interview round started and it goes minimum 40min to 90 min max.

Interview Questions

• Explain Kani's method and how it was different from Moment distribution method.   1 Answer
    • Draw the Bending moment diagram of a 3 hinge arch and write all the equations.   1 Answer
    • So u r name is ***** , Where u r from   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

simplex came to our college(nit dgp) and was supposed to take a written exam first. however after coming to campus they said they would directly jump to GD round.. GD was on simple topics and there was no elimination. then came the interview. it was completely technical..infact for most of us the interview went on for more than an hour and questions from every section of civil engineering was asked ..i was asked about engineering drawing, staad , highway, structural (special emphasis --the bmd sfd ild kanis method slope deflection etc) geotechnical(active and passive pressure, piles, footings) .some of my friends were asked to write formula for moment of resistance. there was no hr round. and in the end they gave out the results.

Interview Questions

• define ILD
      diff between kani's and moment distribution
      diff between active and passive pressure
      draw bmd for a beam (simply supported and 4 hinges inbetween)
      static and kinematic indeterminacy of a structure
      view from front if u cut a cone at 45degree   1 Answer

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Na Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Two stages of interview done and both times I had to face a group of senior officials. Some average to some difficult questions were there and some of confusing questions also but I answered 90% and the board was happy.

Assistant Engineer Gr- I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

1st written , then face 2 face discussion, there are 2 person in interview time one is HR and other person is technical one. Interview process took 1 day and results are annouced after 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about , mix design and quality related question   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation campus hiring

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1:1 interview round based on background education based only. Introduction about my basic qualification. Interest about jobs, Salary expectation and how it relate with my qualification, my past experience. It was my first interview for abroad and I was very Exited. I answered all the questions with briefly with examples.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

waste of time and taken money for the process
    who ever gives money this process, you are selected
    fast though
    money makes difference
    if you pay the amount they will give proper response

Manager Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Kolkata (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I reached there on time, 10 AM sharp, to their Kolkata head office. interview was arranged by a consultant in delhi. The consultant called me 10 times when i will reach, am i on time or not etc etc. While i reach the venue, the receptionist kept me waiting, after 45 mins the HR lady came gave me few sheets of paper and went off, she came back after another 20 mins. i was asked to goto another building and and wait, after waiting for another 1 hour i got call for interview. the interviewer guy said they are looking for planning engineers, while my experience is in contracts, so i am not suitable. I failed to understand why did they select my cv, and shortlist me. this is the quality of Simplex Infra.

Interview Questions

• but the interviewer asked me how much salalry i get, and why i want to change.   1 Answer

Personal and Administration (Site Based) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Kolkata (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process is not so good. When it take interview, HR told me that you are shortlist but due to some internal problem i have to wait. But after one month they told me that you are not shortlist. No reason they give me.