Simplex Infrastructures Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simplex Infrastructures Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2017

2.4

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Na Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Two stages of interview done and both times I had to face a group of senior officials. Some average to some difficult questions were there and some of confusing questions also but I answered 90% and the board was happy.

Assistant Engineer Gr- I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

1st written , then face 2 face discussion, there are 2 person in interview time one is HR and other person is technical one. Interview process took 1 day and results are annouced after 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about , mix design and quality related question   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation campus hiring

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1:1 interview round based on background education based only. Introduction about my basic qualification. Interest about jobs, Salary expectation and how it relate with my qualification, my past experience. It was my first interview for abroad and I was very Exited. I answered all the questions with briefly with examples.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

waste of time and taken money for the process
    who ever gives money this process, you are selected
    fast though
    money makes difference
    if you pay the amount they will give proper response

Personal and Administration (Site Based) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Kolkata (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process is not so good. When it take interview, HR told me that you are shortlist but due to some internal problem i have to wait. But after one month they told me that you are not shortlist. No reason they give me.

Manager Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Kolkata (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I reached there on time, 10 AM sharp, to their Kolkata head office. interview was arranged by a consultant in delhi. The consultant called me 10 times when i will reach, am i on time or not etc etc. While i reach the venue, the receptionist kept me waiting, after 45 mins the HR lady came gave me few sheets of paper and went off, she came back after another 20 mins. i was asked to goto another building and and wait, after waiting for another 1 hour i got call for interview. the interviewer guy said they are looking for planning engineers, while my experience is in contracts, so i am not suitable. I failed to understand why did they select my cv, and shortlist me. this is the quality of Simplex Infra.

Interview Questions

• but the interviewer asked me how much salalry i get, and why i want to change.   1 Answer

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Based on our educational background, resumes were shortlisted from from our class of 20 students and we were called for interview, Interview was held in New Delhi where 2 persons were present (one was HR head and other was a senior planning engineer). Results were declared after one month.

Interview Questions

• What Position are you interested in among (Site works, Official Works,Contracts)?   Answer Question
    • What is your Favourite Subject?   Answer Question
    • Why it is your Favourite subject?   Answer Question
    • How will you deal with the material shortage at your site?   Answer Question
    • What are the important things which one should follow strictly while working at site?   1 Answer

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process was technical and HR interview. Some basic technical questions along with confidence testing. Technical Know How and analytical thinking were tested by series of questions. Decision making skills were tested by giving a situation and raising questions depending on the answer provided.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

campus selection at lovely professional college punjab. it was my first interview. felt glad when selected.althrough the panel was really supportive has given me enough time to answer also asked about personal life and school life.

Interview Questions

• project planning using msp and other software   1 Answer