Simply Hired Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simply Hired Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Simply Hired

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Applied online. A few email exchanges for the first phone screen. Afterwards I got called into their main office. Short tour after I arrived. During the in-person interview I met with all the team leads--it wasn't really a dialog and felt really rushed. The drill is this: Lead comes in, gives a short introduction, you give yours, then you get an algorithm question. It was a little frustrating because my experience had little to do with the interview content.

Interview Questions

• Just algorithm questions; bubble sort, time-tallying from a log file, substring/position matching (without using built-in functions)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Simply Hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Dropped the resume and been contacted by their recruiter for a phone screen. The interviewer asked me two coding questions over the phone, which I solved pretty quickly. The screen finished in ~15 minutes. I thought I would be denied but I got an onsite. I met an engineer, the hiring manager, the director and their CEO in the morning. In the afternoon, they extended an offer to me, but the package is below what I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

very low key, a single phone screen with a senior manager, and a five-person on-site interview; after the in-house recruiter told me they were interested, it took them three weeks to schedule the first telephone interview, which gave me a bad impression; however, once that was complete, the rest of the process moved fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• easy questions related to web development; one was about reducing memory footprint in a key-value store   1 Answer