Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

ER Tech Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.

Interview

It took about a month from the time I applied online, a recruiter contacted me for a telephone interview which we end up doing the same day, and a few days later i met with the department manager for a face to face interview which was great. It wasn't like a Q&A,

Dietary Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted a few days I applied and had an interview the following Wednesday. I met with the HR recruiter and it was an easy interview but in my opinion pretty lengthy for only a Dietary Hostess position. The fact that I was about to graduate college (even though I have no prior experience working at a medical facility) put me in the overqualified position so I was not offered the position. I had to call the hospital a week later to find out that I wasn't offered the position.

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely easy I wouldn't even consider it an interview. I was in the supervisor office for literally 5 minutes. I was given a description of what my task would entail. I was also given my expectations. then I was ask when can I start and that I would be contacted through the agency.

Interview Questions

• what do I want to do in the future?
      Do I have any questions regarding the position?   1 Answer

RNI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview comfortable and casual with HR and Manager. Conversational. Ask you to do a shadow day,
    Forgot to call me back when not being offered the position. Ask you to do a Pharmacology test before interview, online.

RN I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter which was just to tell you were a real person and can carry a conversation, a couple days later an In person interview with recruiter which was 45 min, 1 hour face to face with Nurse Manager, 2 hours on the floor following a nurse with an "interesting combo".

Interview Questions

• How were you innovative either in your last job or in the past and how would it help here?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Must apply online. Internal recruiter called in 2 days, interview set up 3 days later with department Director. Offered job at the end of the interview and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Easy interview where interviewer did most of the talking about organization. No tough questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for $10K more than top salary range offered & got it.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore in June 2012.

Interview

It was a smooth process

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in December 2008.

Interview

Was what I expected an interview process to be. I asked to meet with staff on the unit, attendings and ancillary services which I found helpful. Credentialing process was lengthy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for a signed contract. Negotiations don't mean anything if the agreed upon terms don't happen. Be sure there is a detailed orientation. As a mid-level, your license is on the line. Be sure safety measures are implemented regarding documentation, infection control, consents, etc. Ask how long managers/attendings have worked for institution. Unfortunately, management turnover and "resignations" are common. Be prepared for communication with executives to be minimal despite the open door policy. Private physicians are catered to which equates to a lot of whining! Physicians that are employees seem very unhappy.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in May 2007.

Interview

The interview process here is far more detailed than an interview for an admin position need be. It was unorganized, everyone ran over, no one seemed to know what the duties would be, and people bad mouthed the previous person.

If you interview here, keep your opinions to yourself because you'll be inundated with others opinions.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult task you've ever had to do and what did you do to resolve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was NO negotiation. I was offered the job $6k MORE than I asked for.

The interview process was painful and rife with unprofessional people - but they made up for it by offering me more than I asked for.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore in February 2008.

Interview

At first, it was so scary and nervous. But I am prepared and just answered thier questions without hesitancy. I cannot imagine myself answering the interviewer and can't remember their questions anymore. Hust go with the flow. They told me that I will be called soon.