Singapore Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Singapore Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Singapore Airlines recently added a new method of interview which is video interview.
    you use the app called 'HireVue' for the interview.
    you get 30 seconds to prepare answers for each question and once you click 'start' button your answers are being recorded.
    There were 3 questions : 2 speaking questions and 1 essay question.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Leander, TX).

Interview

Four rounds . Introduction , Group discussion, personal interview and uniform trial .
    Personal interview , could deal with having to speak in a regional language you mentioned in the resume .I was interviewed in Mumbai in 2014 around August.

Interview Questions

• Interview went just fine until a woman on the interview panel asked me " do you have a boyfriend? " I was shocked that they get away with asking questions like that !! Quite a few interviewees confirmed that .   Answer Question
    • What interests you about this Job ?   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Immediately prior to my first interview, I was required to complete an employment application form. The first interview was with the hiring manager and the current job holder who was moving on.'
    The second interview was with the hiring manager and the senior manager to who the first reports.
    Both interviews were fairly conventional with questions eliciting further details about my prior employment experience summarized on my resume, and my understanding of the market environment and the particular challenges involved with the role for which I was applying.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Resume was passed by an employee. Was contacted on a Saturday for an interview. Pretty disorganized—office at airport was hard to find and the recruiter who contacted me and left me his number in case of trouble finding the office did not answer my calls while I was having trouble. Met with two supervisors and the interview was straightforward but I sensed very high demands from them, including my accessibility to a car, and extremely long, irregular hours. I also sensed they lose interest once they realized I did not have access to a car. As expected, I did not hear back from them again.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

Interview

Each candidate has to apply online and submit your resume. Since they are using ATS to track the candidates' resume, make sure your resume is optimised with keywords. Do not use other formats except for word or .doc. Even pdf is not recommended because they might not have the capability to read certain contents.

Executive Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

After applying online at SIA website, the company sent an email approximately 1.5 months later informing that I was shortlisted for the program. To complete this stage, you have to go through a video interview where a website will record and time your response.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

Interview

1. CV and cover letter(Applied online)
    2. Video interview(Using this online interview thing called "HireView")
    3. English Test
    4. Face to face interview(Discussion, 1 to 1 interview, etc... I am not sure actually)
    5. Kebaya fitting

Interview Questions

• 1. Give a brief introduction of yourself
      2. How would you handle a passenger who has rejected available meals on board?
      3. The worst service you have experienced and how would you improve it if it was you?(Dont remember clearly)
      4. Essay - Last thing you watched on TV, and why did you choose to watch that show?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

Interview

Went for the mass application, waiting time was long from start and I got through up till the second round of interview.

As I did research prior to application, I noticed that the questions were often reused.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

So far so good. I have done my interview via online and I used laptop. Once you were selected, you may click the "start interview' button and your password will be automatically pop out in the specific box. I also having a great experience throughout the interview process and hopefully i nailed it.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Applied for the interview online. The process took about 2 weeks. After passing the online CV/resume submission, you will be invited for a video interview. After submitting the video interview, if you have successfully passed the video interview on hirevue, you will get an email in about 1-2 weeks time for a scheduled interview offer.

Interview Questions

• What did you do last weekend?   1 Answer