Singapore Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Singapore Airlines recently added a new method of interview which is video interview.
    you use the app called 'HireVue' for the interview.
    you get 30 seconds to prepare answers for each question and once you click 'start' button your answers are being recorded.
    There were 3 questions : 2 speaking questions and 1 essay question.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Queue up in a long line early in the morning about 2hr+ for height check and document submit .after complete with this procedure interviewee will be assign with group number respectively.Group of 10 will be called into a room for further interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Was called by HR and asked am i withdrawing from the application. I replied yes. The HR lady then asked 'why? Got job already?' A few times. I then told her that the answer to that question is irrelevant to my withdrawal.

Unprofessional response from her. Tarnished SIA' reputation even before candidates are physically through the doors of their offices.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Leander, TX).

Interview

Four rounds . Introduction , Group discussion, personal interview and uniform trial .
    Personal interview , could deal with having to speak in a regional language you mentioned in the resume .I was interviewed in Mumbai in 2014 around August.

Interview Questions

• Interview went just fine until a woman on the interview panel asked me " do you have a boyfriend? " I was shocked that they get away with asking questions like that !! Quite a few interviewees confirmed that .   Answer Question
    • What interests you about this Job ?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

They asked you to download a program online to undergo the online interview process. You can go through the practice sessions before beginning the real interview processes. Then everything is recorded by the program.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a passenger who has rejected available meals on board?   2 Answers

ECommerce Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and heard back 3-4 weeks later via email. Hiring manager requested a 30 minute introductory call where we discussed about interest, background, aspirations and different marketing campaigns. After phone call, I received an email request to come for in-person interview with the hiring manager. In-person interview consisted of a case question which was emailed as well, prior to the in-person interview. I created a 10 page deck that went over the case and included best practices from other competitors and possible campaigns for Singapore Air (SIA). The hiring manager was straightforward, not intimidating but meant business. The in-person questions seemed to check differences between travel agencies and types of marketing campaigns already being planned and little on personal 'fit'. After the interview, I was told I would hear back the following week for any updates and that no further rounds were needed. However, I did not hear back and took it that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Did you notice any difference between expedia.com and travelocity?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was enjoyable and very professional.
    First round was with hiring manager followed by written test
    Second round was with hr and some vp. The entire process was smooth and the hr nice

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Immediately prior to my first interview, I was required to complete an employment application form. The first interview was with the hiring manager and the current job holder who was moving on.'
    The second interview was with the hiring manager and the senior manager to who the first reports.
    Both interviews were fairly conventional with questions eliciting further details about my prior employment experience summarized on my resume, and my understanding of the market environment and the particular challenges involved with the role for which I was applying.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   2 Answers

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Resume was passed by an employee. Was contacted on a Saturday for an interview. Pretty disorganized—office at airport was hard to find and the recruiter who contacted me and left me his number in case of trouble finding the office did not answer my calls while I was having trouble. Met with two supervisors and the interview was straightforward but I sensed very high demands from them, including my accessibility to a car, and extremely long, irregular hours. I also sensed they lose interest once they realized I did not have access to a car. As expected, I did not hear back from them again.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Hiring process is very slow. After applying the position it took more than 1 month to shortlist for the first round interview. Interview panel wasn’t friendly. After 1 round interview they ask to wait 2 weeks for HR interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked just basic questions like previous project experience, tools, CI and CD. Different between front end & backend etc. Written programming test they asked tricky questions. They can screen technical background only from this written test.   Answer Question