Singapore Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Singapore Airlines Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Interviewed at Kuala Lumpur on March 2017. Waited almost three hours for registration and then the 1st round interview, 10 candidates in one room. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to the second round interview. Number of shortlisted candidate depending on performance.

Interview Questions

• Tell you name, age, and which colour do you prefer, black or white.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

First day had 2 rounds.
    Came early to register way before the set registration time. You'll be put into groups of 10.

First round was to introduce yourself and your hobbies during your free time.
    Then you'll find out whether you've been shortlisted for the first round.

Then during the second round, they asked to introduce your partner and prepare for a debate.
    The question I got was "married couples should live with their parents"
    You'll be assigned on which stand to be on and provided time to discuss some points. Best to prepare a point for each person.

Then once shortlisted, you'll have to come for a scheduled interview the following day.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines in May 2017.

Interview

I was required to do digital interview via Hirevue. Before starting the real interview, we can practice in the Hirevue. I practiced numerous times, practice questions were seems like repeating but the actual interview questions were way different than the practice questions. Practice questions only available for oral test not for essay.

Interview Questions

• What you did during last weekend?   Answer Question
    • Which one more important? Money or work?   Answer Question
    • What you'll do if a co-worker confronted you for being dishonest in the job? ( I didn't remember the exact phrase, but sounds like this)   Answer Question
    • Essay question: What was created 10 years ago and how did the invention impact the world now? ( Something like that)   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

Interview

Registration started at 0830am, interviewees will line up to check height. Thereafter first round of interview in batch of ten people. Elimination starts after first interview. An advice I would propose is to answer these questions more seriously, less lightly.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2017.

Interview

Video interview, the app called 'HireVue' for the interview.
    you get 30 seconds to prepare answers for each question and once you click 'start' button your answers are being recorded.
    There were 4 questions : 3 speaking questions and 1 essay question.

Interview Questions

• Video interview question
      How would you handle a passenger who has rejected the available meals on board?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

Interview

4 questions to answer. 3 were verbal and 1 was written interview. You have about 30 sec to prepare your answer and about 3 min to record. slow down when you record your answer b/c when you get nervous, you might say quickly. when you get to the point to write the answer, you have pretty short time to answer. also, you only get to write 150 words which i though was very short to express what I wanted to say.

Interview Questions

• tell something about yourself   Answer Question
    • describe a time when you received a poor service and how would you deliver it differently?   Answer Question
    • what was the recent tv show you watched and why? (written)   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2017.

Interview

video interview - video interview process includes 4 questions. If you pass, you will have second interview in seoul on May. I had an video interview at home and it was pretty much shocking that screen shows mirroring and it looks worse than it is I think. So I recommend put some reflecting plate or white sheet to make your face brighter and keep checking is your face look straight.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me about breif information of yourself.
      2. role play situation
      3. role play situation
      4. essay- what is your recent watched tv show and why did you pick this?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Waited for 1 and a half hour for registration. After done registration, wait for group interview.
    10 person in a group with 2 interviewers.
    Do some simple self introduction and answer the question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Singapore Candidate:
    1) Apply online, basically this no need further explanation, just be truthful answering all questions.
    2) If they deemed you're fit for the job, you will be shortlisted for an online video interview. This newly platform is Hire-Vue, you will given a to be done by deadline, you can login with the invitation code to practice. Once you click Start Interview, you cannot go back or close the app as it will be seen as you did not complete the video interview by the deadline date.
    3) Wait if youre shortlisted, if you done the video interview, if they seem interested in you, you will be given another shortlisted email. This is where you will get nervous but remain calm. The email will state location of interview and documents to bring for the interview.
    4) Interview day, at training center in Singapore stay calm, change security pass, enter the aw-inspiring training center (so close yet so far) and tips to always be nice and be on your guard. From the moment you step in, greet everyone even if to you there are not important.
    4a) You will enter a room, pass your application form, take height and weight and reach-arm test. If you pass their requirements you will be ask to wait in a big room. Barely 5-10 minutes wait, a person will call you together with other 5 candidates. So including you, you will be in a group of 6 potential candidates. You wait outside the interview room patiently and try to mingle, this will ease down your nerve and anxiety.
    4b) Your group will be called, this is where it is very crucial, be very on guard, the moment you enter the room, be confident but not dominant, be gentle but firm. You will either be ask introduction questions or debate question. My debate turn out to be, opposition side. Topic was, “Should married couples be still living with their parents”. 2 minutes to discuss, each candidate will then be asked to stand up, introduce yourself and answer your POV.
    4c) Once done, you will be asked to wait outside the room again. You will start being very nervous, unfortunately out of 6 of us, only 1 got into the next round, which is the Skin-Check round and probably 1-1 Management Round Interviews.
    Tips:
    Up to date, I do not know what they look for in a candidate’s character. My take maybe to be very humble and answer demurely and be confident but no cocky. Try to smile as much as you can even if it seems too fake, they need friendly crews. Never let your guard down, even the receptionist could determine your next step. With that, all the best for whoever will be having this interview process.

Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew (JAPAN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an invitation to a Video Interview which took about 10 minutes:
    3 questions were answered in video style and the last question was a less than 150 words short answer. Less than two weeks later I received an email to attend a walk-in interview which is happening next week. I will keep you updated.

Interview Questions

• 1. What makes you angry?
      2. How would your best friend describe you?
      3. Describe a time when you received poor customer service. How would you handle it?
      4. (Written) How did you hear about this opening?
      3 Answers