Singapore Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Singapore Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process took 2 days. 2 rounds of interview per day.

On the first day, I arrived at Pan Pac at 7.50am and there were 50 people ahead of me. The first round was a get to know you/simple question round. 8 out of 10 interviewees got in. The second round was debate round. 2 out of 6 made it through. In my humble opinion, those who did not make it presented well, but the 2 of us made it more like a sharing, we maintained eye contact with everyone was not overly stern and harsh on our views.

The following day, we were the first batch to get to STC as our interview was at 830am. The interviewers were nice. The interview questions were relatively easy, if you had come prepared with questions that were commonly asked, and If you’ve done a self reflection on why you really want the job. I’ve hesrd local grads saying the interviewers really drill them but if you are sure and confident of your answers, they can tell your sincerity and that you are being honest with them. Always smile and make eye contact as with any other interview. Present yourself well and engage in conversation with the interviewers.

Contrary to some of the reviews I’ve read online, the process was rather quick and smooth. Good luck to all!

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and tell us about a place you would like to visit.   Answer Question
    • Why SIA, and how far do you see yourself progressing in SIA.   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

Interview

I got an email that said I got shortlisted, two weeks after I handed in my resume.
    The next process is to take a video interview. To be prepared, I practiced sample questions from previous video interviews, and the questions I was asked to answer were the same exactly.
    Therefore, I recommend those who have a video interview with Singapore Airlines to look up previous questions on Glassdoor.
    2 easy questions + 1 essay question + 1 easy question = total 4 questions
    The last question was funny. They asked me to show them my full image. It was out of the blue, I expected this question, thanks to someone posting her interview review on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• What are the two things you want to bring when you are on an isolated island? (essay question)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Submit resume by 8 October and get email from Singapore airlines limited for video interview if shortlisted. There are 3 question to answer and 30 seconds had been given to prepare.

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

I applied for the position online via an online application form. I was shortlisted for a video interview and these are the practice questions that I'm getting. I have not gotten the job yet. We'll see.

Interview Questions

• Explain why your background and experience would be a good fit for this job?   1 Answer
    • Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult task you were faced with and how you addressed it?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

Interview

I applied online for the November interview here in Malaysia. They sent me an email to submit a video interview from the app called Hirevue. It consisted of 3 questions and yes, 2 of them were so random!! I’m still waiting on weather i got shortlisted or not! Fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• What is your resolution for 2018 new year?   Answer Question
    • Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? Elaborate.   14 Answers
    • How did you deal with a difficult person?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

I did an online application and received an email invitation to an online video interview through HireVue.

I was pretty nervous as this is my first time doing an online video interview, speaking through the phone looking at myself in the screen feels really weird and awkward. However, it was a whole new experience and its worth my try.

Interview Questions

• 2017 is coming to an end, what is your 2018 new year resolution? (30 seconds to prepare)   6 Answers
    • Is the glass half empty or half filled? Elaborate. (10 seconds to prepare)   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your experience in handling difficult people.   Answer Question

Cadet Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival, HR will ask for your eye test report and a copy of your application form. Remember to affix your photograph and countersign every page on the bottom right hand corner before handing it over to HR or they will ask you to do so and put yourself at the back of the line. Be sure to have both originals and photocopy of all required documents or else HR will not allow you to proceed.

The Interview is usually conducted by 1 captain and 1 HR rep. However, in my case, I was interviewed by 2 captains. Questions ranged from standard HR questions to fairly technical questions. Ensure that you do your research on the company. In addition, read up on other airline/aircraft news

Interview Questions

• Explain the theory of flight
      Explain how a turbofan engine works
      Explain bypass ratio
      How does today's oil price affect Singapore Airlines in the near future?
      Why do you want to fly?
      How many planes does Singapore Airlines currently have in their fleet. List the aircraft models
      List an example of what went wrong during an episode of Air Crash Investigations that you have watched   Answer Question

Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I interviewed at Singapore Airlines in October 2017.

Interview

Video interview - had to download the app and there was a practice question provided by the app, that we could practice as many times as we want (except for the real interview)
    The offer has not been released yet!

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the KL interview on the 18th (by invitation) before that you have to do a video interview (submitted by 15th october). There were 3 questions that you have to answer. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email/invitation for the 18th November in KL.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Singapore Airlines (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2017.

Interview

My CV passed, so I had a chance to have a video interview. It goes through the application named "Hirevue", and it takes only 10 minuites to complete the whole interview. Two questions were asked to answer in verbal, one essay question, and the last one was to stand backward so that they could look at your whole length of you.