Singapore Armed Forces Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Singapore Armed Forces Interview Questions

2.1

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces.

Interview

No interviews needed. All has been decided when you sat for the computer test. Got a letter to book medical appointment, choose a date online and the process starts. Medical followed by 2.5hrs test.

Logistic Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

Fill up personal details form. Interview by the Logistic Director. No skill test, No IQ test. Talk on the history of company, current company situation, Brief description on self personality. Question and answer session.

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving Previous job, self description.   1 Answer

Soldier Interview

Interview

It is a compulsory commitment being a citizen of the state and it is a constitutional requirement for all able bodied males to enlist and serve to the best of his abilities

Third Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

As long as your male born in Singapore, you are legally obliged to fufill this liability and you are not given a right to resign.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was invited to the Singapore Armed Forces as long as I turned 18, of course, due to the overwhelming demand for the talent that was me. They had to wait till I was 19 before I enlisted. They require you to take an intelligence test and check for any health problems. Once you are cleared, you are officially hired for 2 years!

Full-time National Serviceman Interview

Anonymous Employee in HarbourFront (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (HarbourFront (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

Each prospective conscript (or pre-enlistee, to use the official euphemism) is served a notice to attend a pre-enlistment screening. He then chooses a date and time of his own liking to report for screening, which includes a full-body check-up and a personality test. After the interview process he is awarded a Physical Employment Status, or a classification of his medical fitness for compulsory military service.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any medical conditions to declare?   1 Answer

SAF Recruit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

Attended a series of medical check-up at CMPB in order to assess each individual's physical condition. We had to undergo a series of mental and psychometric tests that took over 2.5hrs before we are finally done with all the tests. Only after all that before we are officially conscripted into our 2 years National Service.

Military Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. First interview was done by Recruitment Officer. He will brief you regarding the vocation, working hours and what to expect.

Second interview was done by the Senior Officer of the chosen vocation. He will want to understand you and your intention of joining the organization. This is when you can ask anything about the job to the SO.

Infantry Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

There was no interview involved as I was a enlistee who required to serve my nation for 2 years. However, there are different departments in the unit i was posted to and depending on our experience and portfolio, they decide which department we will go to. Subsequently, the head of that department will have a get-to-know-you session to understand your character and how can you contribute to the unit as a whole.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about an infantry battlion as a whole?   Answer Question

Supply Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2011.

Interview

After the physical examination, an interviewer will ask for your preference in vocation within the organization. After the process of elimination based on headcount of the different vocations, the interviewer may suggest other possible alternate vocations assuming that the vocation of your choice has a freeze in headcount.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to sign on to the Singapore Armed Forces.   Answer Question