Singapore Armed Forces Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Staff Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2009.

Interview

Selection from basic training
    9 month course
    Specialization selected by superiors during the course

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was invited to the Singapore Armed Forces as long as I turned 18, of course, due to the overwhelming demand for the talent that was me. They had to wait till I was 19 before I enlisted. They require you to take an intelligence test and check for any health problems. Once you are cleared, you are officially hired for 2 years!

Soldier Interview

Interview

It is a compulsory commitment being a citizen of the state and it is a constitutional requirement for all able bodied males to enlist and serve to the best of his abilities

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces.

Interview

No interviews needed. All has been decided when you sat for the computer test. Got a letter to book medical appointment, choose a date online and the process starts. Medical followed by 2.5hrs test.

Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

No interview, just went through SCS. After BMT, you get processed into the school, and just endure all takan by the different enciks. Every encik will have a different style, but the general theme of takan remains the same: to 'teach' you to be a 'better' soldier.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to book out this weekend?   1 Answer

Military Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Went through medical checkup and psychometric assessment at Central Manpower Base (CMPB), they will also test your personality through an assessment, the quizzes will take up roughly about two hours

Logistic Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

Fill up personal details form. Interview by the Logistic Director. No skill test, No IQ test. Talk on the history of company, current company situation, Brief description on self personality. Question and answer session.

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving Previous job, self description.   1 Answer

NSF Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

how do you see yourself in this position and how can you be an asset to the team.how do you see yourself in this position and how can you be an asset to the team.

Supply Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2011.

Interview

After the physical examination, an interviewer will ask for your preference in vocation within the organization. After the process of elimination based on headcount of the different vocations, the interviewer may suggest other possible alternate vocations assuming that the vocation of your choice has a freeze in headcount.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to sign on to the Singapore Armed Forces.   Answer Question

Third Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Singapore Armed Forces (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2009.

Interview

Compulsory service for Singapore Citizens. Only a Medical Review at CMPB