Singapore Polytechnic Research Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Singapore Polytechnic Research Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Singapore Polytechnic

1.7

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Singapore Polytechnic.

Interview

Three rounds of Interview,
Phone Interview
In person Tech Interview
HR Interview
All were simple Interviews and easy to clear. They don't ask hard Questions.
In person tech interview is where they ask for technical questions .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Singapore Polytechnic

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Polytechnic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

They will ask you about your research experience and some technical questions, introduce the company and the project to you. They will ask your understanding about the difference between different programming language.

Interview Questions

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Singapore Polytechnic (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first round was less technical (July) and more of knowing the skill sets I possessed. The team lead and center director were in the panel. They wanted to check if I would be a good fit in the team. I was also asked to send a presentation detailing my work via email after the first round. I was called for the second round of interview (September) and this time I was interviewed by the main director and team lead. It ended on a positive note with the team lead congratulating me. I was asked to await a call from the HR. However, I waited for a month and still did not get any call. I was following up once in a month with the team lead regarding the HR interview. He assured me via emails to wait patiently. This went on for three months and in January when I called the admin staff I was told that my application was rejected. When I called the team lead to confirm, he told me that he was unaware of it. They did not even care to update me regarding the status until I inquired. I waited for the job offer because the work was well aligned with my expertise and interesting. A truly disappointing experience.