Singapore Press Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Singapore Press (Bridgeport, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

Was called to schedule an interview and went the following week for the first interview. Practice is a decent size but the inside is weird. It is very loud because there are literally no doors. All the operatories have no doors they are in the middle of the practice side by side and the front desk is a small area next to that so you can image the noise coming for over there. Management gave me a tour of the place and then proceed to a room and had the 1:1 interview. She asked all the typical questions in an interview.. not very hard.. then schedule a working interview. The following week went in for a working interview and shadowed the other receptionist. I was sometimes left clueless because she would go off to do her thing and Im just sitting there like ok no what.. but anyways long story short.. I didn't like it, the dental assistants and doctors didnt bother to say hi they were just in there own world, they do things a lot different there, it gets really busy and very loud.. if you perfer that environment good for you but not for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time where a patient was being difficult with you and how did you handle it?   Answer Question