Single Digits Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Single Digits Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Single Digits

1 Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Single Digits (Bedford, NH) in January 2019.

Interview

Using a staffing agency my resume was submitted. After being submitted they were very quick to review and respond. They were very straight forward through out the whole process and very reasonable. They were very willing to work with my schedule. The staffing agency gave a good idea of who would be conducting the interview. Went directly to in person interview. I was interviewed by two people and they were professional and the questions were very well worded. Following the interview they were honest with me about the others that were being interviewed also. I had another interview already scheduled with another company and were willing to wait for me to complete that interview. Following the other interview I wanted a formal offer and they were ready. The process was very streamlined and organized. They are thorough and move quickly.

Interview Questions

• If you have have to go outside of the original design how would document it?   1 Answer