SinglePlatform Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

SinglePlatform Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2018

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SinglePlatform in October 2017.

Interview

They email, then phone interview, then in person interview. They asked compelling and some hard questions but 5 mins after you walk out the building's door you're called for an offer. They dont waste time and work quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an activity you like doing and dont like doing such as weightlifting vs cardio. Sell me on why you should do the activity you like less in contrast to the one you do like.   Answer Question

Sales Generational Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

The interview process was time consuming. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and then went in for an in person interview. The whole interview took almost 2 hours and consisted of listening in on a sales associate cold calling and then a sit down with two managers who asked typical interview questions, followed by a sales role play.

Interview Questions

• How would I stayed motivated when faced with rejection on the phone day after day?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Getting off the elevator you are greeted to the front desk, where they have to let you into the office space of the company. The rep gave me a tour of the back lunch room, where they had refreshments, tea, coffee, snacks, etc.

Moving into the office space the open floor plan I was told I would be sitting in on one of the reps calls. I met with Ben where I sat next two, setup with a headset to listen in on the calls. They use a lot of the listing of yelp and reaching out to leads they got from their team managers. After about 30 minutes I was greeted by two interviewers.

They brought me into one of their interview rooms, where a male and female interviewed me. The process was about an hour and they first went over my education, and past experience. They then went into the role of explaining to me would I be comfortable to make 100+ calls a day. Leading up they ran through an exercise where I had to perform a script and one interviewer would give me feedback on the script and I would need to correct my mistake.

Moving forward I was told to present a topic to them as if they were an 8 year old or a child. After the interview one of the interviewers gave me a business card, but the other was cold and didn't extend to me a handshake. I felt that the male interviewer was very fresh, and pushy with what he wanted. He expected me to submit to his leadership, even though I wasn't compatible with it.

Headhunter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (Verona, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I originally had a phone interview and then I went into the office and met with two different managers that asked similar questions about my experience with sales and why I wanted to pursue a sales position.

Interview Questions

• What's a better pet, a dog or a cat?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Got recruited by HR, quick phone interview, passed, went in for an interview at the office. Two interviews of 30 minutes each and they said they would let me know the next day if I got it or not. Next day they told me I had been chosen and that a hiring manager would contact me with the next steps but it has been a week and a half and I still haven't heard from them

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose cat or dog which one would you choose?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a phone call, and an in person interview with three other people. It's a standard process. Essentially they want to see if you are trainable. Sales is something that is appealing to the emotions of people. You don't necessarily need an IQ for the job, but you do need a solid EQ. That is key.

Interview Questions

• Know about the company and what you offer.   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

First someone from HR sets up a phone screening. Then if you pass you come in for an in-person interview with a manager. Then they send you an email if you got the job!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

A very long process, for a job that you literally just read off a script. The people interviewing made it seem like you were trying to get a very difficult job, when really it was just a telemarketing job.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

I had an intro interview with HR. In my 10+ years in the industry, I have never experienced such rudeness and unprofessionalism. If this is the sort of conduct that's condoned by HR, I can only imagine how they treat their employees (or customers). Needless to say, I did not continue the interview process.

Sales Generation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. After the phone interview, I was sent an email with a confirmation date and time. The interview consisted of interviewing with 2 sales managers, 1 at a time. The interview lasted for approximately an hour. They also provided a tour of the sales floor, and the entire organization after the interview was done. The environment is very lively, and they really emphasize having a lot of ENERGY. I'm not sure exactly what they meant by having more energy, but I definitely suggest being energetic if you interview there.

Interview Questions

• What season do you prefer? Summer or Winter? Choose one and defend your argument.   1 Answer