SinglePlatform Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SinglePlatform Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2018

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SinglePlatform in October 2017.

Interview

They email, then phone interview, then in person interview. They asked compelling and some hard questions but 5 mins after you walk out the building's door you're called for an offer. They dont waste time and work quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an activity you like doing and dont like doing such as weightlifting vs cardio. Sell me on why you should do the activity you like less in contrast to the one you do like.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Shadowed a girl working there for about 30 minutes and she was rude. Then went into room and two people interviewed me, asking several questions. Took a tour of the office and had to take an IQ test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

AVOID THIS PLACE. After a phone interview my recruiter set up an in person interview for the following week. He said he would call to help me prep the day before, but he did not. I spoke to a former employee who advised me on interview questions and what they’d be looking for. After each question my interviewers said that’s the response they were looking for. After 2 hours of questions, shadowing a new employee and touring the office, they rejected me with no explanation. Huge waste of time, bunch of idiots.

Interview Questions

• What is better, a cat or a dog?
      What sets you apart from others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. Then within a day or two I scheduled the in-person interview. That was with 3 separate managers. Then after the interviews they had a current employee walk me around the office. Very straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to overcome a challenge, Tell me about yourself,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a phone call, and an in person interview with three other people. It's a standard process. Essentially they want to see if you are trainable. Sales is something that is appealing to the emotions of people. You don't necessarily need an IQ for the job, but you do need a solid EQ. That is key.

Interview Questions

• Know about the company and what you offer.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SinglePlatform in April 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application through LinkedIn and received an email a few days later to schedule a phone interview. We set up a time to speak, but when that time came, I received an email 10 minutes after we were supposed to talk that she had to reschedule. When I finally had my interview, it lasted about 15 minutes. She asked why I would be good at sales, but did not bother to ask why I wanted to work for the company. She then asked a series of questions that were aimed at testing my creativity. The interviewer seemed disinterested in my answers and generally unprofessional. I understand that this company is a startup and has a unique culture, but the interviewer seemed as if she was trying to gauge if I was "cool," rather than how thoughtful or bright I was. I lost interest in the company simply through speaking with her. I did not receive another interview, but I didn't mind. The whole process was a waste of my time, and if I actually got the job, it would have been a waste of my talent.

Interview Questions

• Who would win in a fight - a bear or an alligator?   Answer Question
    • What would the name of your autobiography be?   Answer Question
    • What is the last thing that really pissed you off and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

Started out as a phone interview, then got called in to meet with some of the sales managers. They come out with a list of questions that are so dumb and have nothing to do with every day life. Any answer you gave was pretty much correct. They also asked you the generic questions about sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating, everyone starts the same. They seem to hire and cut down. My advice, don't work here

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Great interview did the usual questions but also went into deep and life goal questions that made the interview feel like the real genuinely care about the employees. Very Great office and the employees seems to really enjoy there job . Cant tell until the position begin. The managers really speak opening and answering all questions

Interview Questions

• past history and do you feel comfort in making a lot of calls and hearing the word NO   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY).

Interview

I found SP through a recruiter and had an initial phone interview with HR. We spoke about my experience and a lot about sales and what is typically expected of us at the company. Then after that I was asked back for an in person interview where I spoke with two different sales manager. Got the offer a week later!

Interview Questions

• Sell me spring/winter , past experiences, why sales, why you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be clear in what you're looking for and why you deserve it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

They have a third party recruiter but that person seemed to be well informed about the company. It involved a phone interview then a 2 hour skype interview. I did a lot of research on glassdoor first.

Interview Questions

• The initial interview happened via phone and it was basically "can you handle 200 cold calls a day," which made me a little concerned because it doesn't sound like the most exciting role. If you do some basic hw on the company and can talk you'll be fine, then the second phased was 2 hour skype interview. It was actually a cool interview in that they would ask you about certain aspects of your life/interests then make you sell them on why they should also have those interests or hobbies. They interviewed me, I did some selling, and then they coached me on what I did wrong and asked me to re-sell it.
      It was very behavioral and again "can you withstand our aggressive sales culture," which if you can't then why work in sales? I heard back a few days later and was offered the role.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SinglePlatform in May 2016.

Interview

After a phone interview with an HR recruiter had two interviews in the office. Each interview was one on one with a hiring manager. Each interview was a little bit over 30 mins. A bunch of behavior questions, why inside sales, why single platform etc. One interviewer asked me to read their call prompt and put emphasis on certain words/phrases.

Interview Questions

• Sell me why summer is better then winter. Then sell me on why winter is better then summer.   Answer Question