Singtel Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

2.9

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position online, thereafter SingTel notified me that I have been shortlisted for an interview.

First interview with two senior managers whom likely will be your supervisor and a hr representative who contacted me. Once the interview ended they will inform you the outcome within 1-2 weeks time depending on the process as they are required to interview all candidates.

Second interview with 3 directorial level people from each department and a hr manager. Likewise, they will have to complete the interview with all possible candidate before contacting you on the outcome within 1-2 weeks time.

I guess mine is different as I was asked to rank my preference of interests, and depending on my preference one of them will become my big boss.

IT Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers & the whole process lasted about half an hour. They were friendly & patient & waited for me to give my rather long-winded answers. :) Questions asked were about technical capabilities & about character. Details about the job were explained but there was not too much of an in-depth discussion probably due to security reasons.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your character?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing that frustrates you?   Answer Question
    • What would make you quit this job?   Answer Question
    • How much do you know about networking? Depends on how you answer this. For me, I am only a CCNA so I got thrown follow-up questions such as:

1) What is a router?
      2) How does a router work?
      3) What is the difference between routing & switching?
      4) What is the difference between static & dynamic routing?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview took about 20 minutes and there are 3 interviewers. Technical questions related to the position were asked. Interviewer were patience and friendly. They also described the job details being an network engineer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview timeline is pretty quick and also a lot of sharing of their expectations of the candidate. Overall, their environment looks conducive and have plenty of meeting rooms.

Interview Questions

Singtel Response

Apr 27, 2017

Great thanks for the feedback.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The assessment centre was well-executed. I say this because the interviewers made me feel at home throughout, despite the known difficulty of an assessment centre. As with all ACs, there is a group discussion and presentation, individual presentation and interview component.

Interview Questions

Singtel Response

Mar 4, 2017 – VP, Group Talent Management and Development

Thank you for the feedback ! Glad that you had a positive experience during the interview. Yup, our process is quite rigorous. Thank you too for making time for us and we wish you all the best in... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

Assessment centre stage included some networking, an interview on personal values, an individual case presentation, and a team case presentation. After the assessment centre stage was the group interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Personal beliefs and qualities, as well as views on challenges related to the infocomm industry.   Answer Question

Mar 4, 2017 – VP, Group Talent Management and Development

Hi Hi ! thank you for your feedback and glad to note that you have a positive experience with us. All the best !

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

The selection process consisted of 4 stages.

Stage 1: Submission of CV and cover letter

Stage 2: Online test and Online interview
    - Online test consisted of verbal, numerical and logical reasoning (each lasting 45 minutes)
    - The online interview consisted of 3 questions and took about 5 minutes.

Stage 3: Assessment Centre. Started at 8 and ended slightly past noon.
    Chronological order of events at the assessment centre:
    1. Networking session
    2. Individual interview
    3. Individual case presentation
    4. Group case presentation

Step 4: Panel Interview

Interview Questions

Singtel Response

Mar 4, 2017 – VP, Group Talent Management and Development

Hi there, congratulations on the job offer ! Hope to meet you and work with you soon !

MAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

The process started with online assessments. This consists of Logical, Verbal and Numerical reasoning (SHL) and a video interview where you basically just answer a few preset questions.
    If passed, you will be contacted for the Assessment Center in around 3 weeks. The AC was manageable. Not much questions were asked on the individual case study but you should probably be on alert during the group case study.

Interview Questions

Singtel Response

Mar 4, 2017 – VP, Group Talent Management and Development

Thanks for the feedback and for your interest in Singtel. We are aware that graduates have lots of choices these days and we are glad that you have chosen to take part in our process. Wishing you... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

1. Video Interview: there are three questions to answer. You will have a chance to practice before the real video interview. Total roughly need 30mins.
    2. Assessment Center: including Networking, individual case and presentation, group case, interview. The assessment center took half day.
    3. Panel Interview (I wasn't offered to this stage)

Interview Questions

• Which technology do you think is changing the people's lives.   Answer Question

Mar 4, 2017 – VP, Group Talent Management and Development

Hi there, thank you for the feedback - although we did not get to work together, I am glad that you had a positive experience during the interview. Wishing you all the best for your future plans.

CLM Interview

Application

Interview

3 interviewers. One of the interviewers was very strict during the interview for second round. First round of interview with HR, director and manager. Waited for 1 month before proceeding to second round. Have been waiting for 3 weeks for offer / rejection. No news means bad news.