Sioux Falls School District No 49-5 Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Sioux Falls School District No 49-5

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sioux Falls School District No 49-5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sioux Falls School District No 49-5 (Sioux Falls, SD) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was a little different at the time for teaching because it was all through zoom for COVID. It was fairly simple, however, the one thing that I dislike about it is the robotic feel of the hiring process. You don't get a phone call, or email directly from the principal you interviewed with, rather, you get a automated response from HR with interview results. I feel as though it dehumanizes the entire interview process because you don't have the opportunity for a follow up with the interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about different classroom scenarios and how you would respond/react Asked about different learning strategies that could be developed into the classroom.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sioux Falls School District No 49-5 (Sioux Falls, SD)

Interview

After the application process, you will be contacted to set up an interview online. I applied once before and was not informed when the position was filled. This time, it took approximately 3-4 weeks before I was contacted to set up an interview. The interview itself included the SPED director and a SLP in the district. They were very kind and easy to talk to during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • If a parent contacted you about a problem their child was having, how would you handle the situation?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

10m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,843

955 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sioux Falls School District No 49-5 (New York, NY)

Interview

Met with principals and district personnel for 45 minutes. Each person asked me questions. Make sure your application is done and completed with at least bare minimum. Don't do the app in pencil with incomplete sentences and/ or misspellings.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you are a perfectionist?
1 person found this interview helpful