Sirius Computer Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.9

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions (Omaha, NE) in November 2016.

Interview

Lunch Mtg with senior Exec who shared the history of the company and their future plans, direction and vision. I shared with him my past experience and hiw it could align with their future plans and goals. We agreed that thier was definitely a need and I met the requirements. We then discussed the timing for them and my availability.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview that was just the basic information about the company with very little questions about skills or talents. Had an interview with 5 individuals among with 3 on the phone.

Interview Questions

• If you can rate your skills with Microsoft excel on a scale of 1-10, who proficient would you say you are?   1 Answer

Backup and Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Initial phone interview
    Telephonic interview with the manager
    WebEx with Team mates
    Personal face to face interview at the interview

All the employees just happened to get an opportunity in the infrastructure filed and excelled later. I expressed my interests to just have an opportunity to showcase my skills. But they were looking for multi skills.

Interview Questions

• Technical + logical + Behavioral   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Had initial phone pre-screen about 8mo ago. Went fairly well. Discussed the position and asked about my resume. Was told I'd get a call back for a follow-up. Never got a call. Tried calling back a couple times in the ensuing weeks for a status update and got nothing. Not sure what happened here.

Accounting and Finiance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interview process started with a phone screening, then three onsite interviews. The interview process lasted over three months and no feedback was provided during the various stages of the interview process. It was difficult to know if you were still in the running for the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about management style and how different situations would be handled.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. it was a take it or leave it offer.

Na Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions.

Interview

the first interview was with my direct manager and the 2nd was with his manager. there weren't difficult questions asked. it was very laid back. 2 weeks later I got a call for a second interview and I was hired a few days later

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted for an interview within a few days. Interview was with hiring manager in a conference room. Asked mostly yes and no questions from a printed list of questions, thanked me and I was back in my car and on my way home in probably 20 minutes. They asked nothing about my experience. The whole process seemed like they had someone selected but needed to conduct a preset number of interviews.

IT Associate Interview

Interview

Online Application, Pre-Screen Phone Call from Recruiter to ensure validity of resume, etc. , Interview with Hiring Manager about an hour long , 2nd Interview with Board about 30 minutes. Felt more like a conversation than an interview so it was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my experience and how it relates to the position   Answer Question

TEC Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Several interviews with all of the individuals you will be working with. First interview was a phone screen with the remote manager. The second in person was with the Director. The remaining with peers. Total interview time around 3 hours. Interviews were more personality/fit based rather than technical.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sirius Computer Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a cool interview. They asked about previous experience and behavioral questions. they were 2 people on skype and one person on phone call. I got a call that i was selected.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what negative test cases have you run previously, what part of your work is challenging?,   Answer Question