SiriusXM Board Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SiriusXM Board Operator Interview Questions

Board Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I received an e-mail from a SiriusXM employee saying he found my resume on an online job board and wanted to schedule an interview for the Part Time Board-Op position. I had previously applied for that position and others on their website, but with no result. It was a pretty standard face-to-face interview, in which he mostly talked about the position and asked me a few of the usual questions. It seemed to be going well. I got a tour of the radio station at the end, and he gave me his business card, saying that if I don't get a call from him, it doesn't mean I wasn't chosen for the position, and that I should feel free to call in 2 weeks, since he still had some candidates to interview. Two weeks went by. I tried calling, and there was no response. After 4 weeks, I still couldn't reach him by phone or e-mail. Only after I contacted the show he was hosting did he e-mail me a standard rejection letter. Definitely the rudest interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SiriusXM

Board Operator Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiriusXM in June 2011.

Interview

We met in the lobby of SiriusXM. Was asked about my experience in radio, running a board and live programming. Was then given a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions