SiriusXM Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SiriusXM Finance Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial phone screen was fair w/ HR, asked personality questions and why SiriusXM. Second round of interviews, had to go to their NY office. Met with multiple Directors and analysts who walked through my resume and asked technical questions re: Excel and accounting.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Do you know how to use pivot tables, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SiriusXM

Finance Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at SiriusXM in October 2009.

Interview

The planning was done well with followed through contact from HR. The initial phone screening was very general about the position and my compensation expectations. There were 2 1:1 interviews, one with the hiring manager and one with someone who was unrelated to the position/department entirely. The real issue was the communication after the interviews where I received calls of excitement about my candidacy and information on when the follow-up interviews would be scheduled with me, until there was radio silence. Only when I reached out, did I get a call letting me know that I was no longer in the process.

Interview Questions