SiriusXM Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SiriusXM Intern Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SiriusXM.

Interview

Phone call with HR, then in-person interview with the manager of the department. Easy interview, very relaxed with your typical "Why do you want to intern?" "what classes are you taking" questions. I was told I would hear back in a week and never heard anything. Emailed HR and over a day later finally received a response that offers had already been made. This led me to believe I would not have been notified of their decision had I not asked. I understand people have things to do but to let a student know right away that they were not selected for an internship would have been helpful so one can make arrangements for another internship. A simple form email would suffice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern?
    What classes are you taking?
    What's your favorite class?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SiriusXM

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM.

Interview

2 weeks after a screening from HR, I scheduled an interview with the department. The interview was very simple, with behavioral questions and past experiences on my resume. There were also many questions that focused on excel skills. Interview lasted 25 minutes. A week later, I received a call from HR giving me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Excel? Be specific with what you did with the program.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY).

Interview

The do both phone and in-person interview depending on the position. Just want to get to know you.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

One phone call from the internship coordinator to make sure I could make the basic commitment required of the position. A second phone interview with my direct supervisor. Asked me about my experience and my resume. He ended up asking me to send him some writing samples and said it would be a week or so. Got an offer via email about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Pretty normal interview questions, ie. What's your experience in this field? etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

called by HR and then the hiring manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, intern