SiriusXM Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SiriusXM Marketing Director Interview Questions

Director, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online in response to a NYT posting. Within a week I received a request for a phone interview with HR (20 minutes, encouraging). This was followed by a phone interview (30 minutes) with Dept VP a couple of days later. Stiff and not very forthcoming.

Interview Questions

• Describe prior job responsibilities, projects, challenges.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SiriusXM

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SiriusXM (Reston, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

1st and. 2nd phone interviews. Feedback positive stating most qualified of three applicants and would be brought back for 1:1 panel interview. The HR manager would not return emails or voicemails from recruiter. The day before stated 1:1 interview said I was still being considered. Finally heard 2 weeks after 1:1 interviews were held on date initially stated and another offer had been extended. Misled - okay - lied about outcome and consideration. No doubt inidicative of corporate management style overall.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not asked by interviewer! Did not ask questions regarding my experience.   1 Answer