Sit ‘n Sleep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sit ‘n Sleep

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sit ‘n Sleep (Downey, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The receptionist was pleasant and engaging. The recruiter was well organized and through. The questions she asked were relevant to the position. There was one question, "What is your 5 year plan " that seemed a little out dated. I thought it could have been worded differently.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sit ‘n Sleep (Gardena, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It's a lengthy process ... the final interview was pretty intimidating. The first interview with the recruiter was good. Then there was an interview at a store with a regional and that was interesting. She was very friendly and asked me to role play. The final interview was with a group panel and it was pretty scary. I wasn't sure I had everyone's attention throughout the interview. A couple of them seemed distracted. But in the end it was a thorough process.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate yourself as a sales person on a scale of 1-10?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sit ‘n Sleep (Gardena, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted 2 months later with an option of phone interview if we're traveling far or an in person interview. I was trying to be nice (too nice is my weakness) and replied it's up to you. She said that in person interview is better for her so I reluctantly agreed because I'm in LA but interview is in Gardena. Before the first interview, we have to complete an online IQ test and an 80 question assessment survey. Took me around an hour to complete and got stuck in traffic for another hour the following day. Arrived half and hour late and knew it was pretty much over. I did phone in to a nice receptionist on the freeway about my late situation but apparently it didn't help. Upon entering her office, we shook hands briefly without any formal introduction or any small talk whatsoever and some awkward silence followed. The first question out of her mouth the instant I sat down was, "So what happened?" I knew right then and there any potential of a job was going down the toilet. Whole interview and wait time in the lobby was close to ANOTHER hour and was informed there were 2 more interviews which I apparently didn't even qualify for. 2nd interview was going to be with a store or regional manager and the final interview was going to be in front of an panel. Got an email today on 9/28/15 by my FIRST interviewer/recruiter and she declined me to move further. If so much drama is involved in the initial interview, I don't want to imagine what the other 2 is going to be like. I'll save everyone the trouble so here it is. The pay is 20 an hour for the first 90 days ONLY. After that, it's 9 bucks an hour plus commission. If you're called and given the option of phone or in person interview, do not make my mistake by being nice and CHOOSE PHONE INTERVIEW!

Interview Questions

• So what is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
    • Q: How can we benefit by having you on our team?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sit ‘n Sleep (Carson, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The process was very simple, I applied online and within a week I got called in for an interview. I was told that I would be interviewing with 2 people.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been doing customer service and if my schedule was flexible.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sit ‘n Sleep (Gardena, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with regional and was asked very tough questions. The whole process for the first interview took about 1 hour. I tried to make the regional laugh as much as I could, being sincere--but also showing I was very interested in the job.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sit ‘n Sleep (Gardena, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Final hiring individual was the least professional. That individual took many phone calls during the interview, which I have never experienced. Generally, one would instruct assistant to take messages so as not to interrupt the flow.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiating involved. You work where they want you or you can work elsewhere.