Sitel Interview Questions in Asheville, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Very basic personality based questions. They also ask about previous employment and review open availability. There were questions about how to turn on a computer not that it really a matters.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

straightforward. questions were asked oriented toward how interviewee has/had customer skills even though training covered a lot of these details/skills. In addition to the interview there's a typing test to confirm a wpm over about 55 as well as, other minor follow directions using computers and unique type programs which are highly prevalent regardless of which department/client/job the interviewee choses.

Interview Questions

• One example: Dealing with a customer which is highly unsatisfied how would you as a representative attempt to calm and resolve the customer's issue(s)...   1 Answer

Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

Sitel mostly promotes from within, which was one of the things that initially attracted me to the company. I had my eyes on a management position from the time I was in training and was promoted within 2 years of starting. Occasionally they may hire management from the outside, but I have only seen it happen once in my 5 years there and it was a disaster.

Sitel will post on their intranet Hot News site for each campaign when they are accepting applications for the management training program. The interview process was a panel interview consisting of my manager, the department operations manager, the site director, and the head of HR. They asked me fairly typical questions regarding times in my previous work history when I had to utilize the skills outlined in the job description. They also asked me questions about the company's values and goals.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew what a three-legged-stool was meant to represent in relation to our business. I did not have the answer and told them as much. I think they appreciated that I was honest about it rather than trying to BS my way through an answer.   1 Answer