Sitel Call Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.0

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

It actually took about two hours in total. You fill out your application on line, they call you for an interview, tell you to dress business casual, and then once you come in, you have to take about three tests on their computer, including a typing test, to see if you qualify further to work with them. After you pass, a hiring manager sits you down in their office, asks you the usual "describe a time when..." questions, and then tells you right then whether or not you get the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do to resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in Milford, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Milford, DE).

Interview

Quick interview, nice HR PERSONAL, who sadly end up quitting because of future issues. This job went down hill every since they started doing their HR work off site.

Interview Questions

• They focus on how we can help people   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The coach was nice, and the interview was fast, and I was hired immediately. The questions were easy to answer. Me and two other people were hired at the same time. I think they needed people badly during that time.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Applied online very long process so make sure you have enough time before applying. will ask questions about skills :customer skills, account skills and etc. depending on which campaigns you are wanting to join. Will get an email when you are done and informing you that they will contact you via email for further job information. does reply back really fast with job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• nothing really asked to call me or you can opt to call them at the end of process with access code. just wanted to ask more questions and to record phone voice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process itself was quick and I learned it's because they have a 70% attrition rate, which means they needed people RIGHT NOW. The interviewer was actually a very pleasant young woman who made me feel at ease, but asked a lot of very vague questions that didn't really gauge what type of worker I was, but rather gauged how I felt about the work environment itself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They offered me a position and I took it.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Memphis, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

Sitel has recruiters who contact you via email. Once you've gone through the assessments they set up a phone interview which is rather detailed, something comparable to the STAR method. You're asked several situational questions regarding customer service situations. The interviewer is typing as you answer. I was asked about 10 of these questions. Be as detailed as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't any negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Long waiting time. Very easy basic test.
    Group interview . Senior manager with bad attitude made me unconfortable. Bad experience.Silly test made u wonder if job is right for you.
    Too long wait for 3interview did not make sence.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2014.

Interview

the interview process was simple.You should just make some tests in the other language and answer correctly to the phone call made by them.Unfortunately, the interview process took long time because the people at the HR are not very wem*ll organized.Although they had a very strong health insurance that they offered immediately.

Interview Questions

• How you would anser to the client if he upsets you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they were no negotiation phase.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in May 2017.

Interview

-Kurze Vorstellung der Firma und alle Vorteile die man in der Firma und durch die Firma hat
    - Ein kurzer Einstellungstest
    - Danach ein leichter Test
    - Persönliches Gespräch, wo man den Fragen der Belegschaft antworten konnte

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Einfach