Sitel Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

1.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2017.

Interview

Cattle call. Many others interviewing, too. You do a quick typing test. You get an on site interview. I got hired on spot, pending background checks. They tell you the schedule, but that changes when you start training, so you have to rearrange your schedule. Then, you have to complete this online stuff using your private email account. So be prepared to be able to sign into your private email web account, or you will have to create another one.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle irate customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

5-10 short, easy to answer question.
    There was no indication of who their client was and, since I didn't think to ask, I didn't know who I'd be serving until my first day of training.
    The interview was extremely informal.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over anyone else out in the lobby?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Glasgow, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Filled out an online and paper application. Brought into a room with a coach. Asked basic computer knowledge questions. They want to make sure you have used one and have passable English. Interview was very short. They need to fill seats. Lots of turnover. Interviews are often conducted right after a candidate fills out an application. Interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

You have to take far to many assessment for this 9.00 an hour job.... Its frustrating but could be worth it if you have nothing else going for you! I was checking my email, every hour on the hour for a response email after the whole application ordeal. I truly hope its worth all the unnecessary work you have to do just to get the job!

Interview Questions

• At the end of you application process you have to call in and answer 4 questions they could have asked in their long assessments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Remote, OR).

Interview

There are usually 2 prescreen interviews which aren't that hard. They need a speedtest of your internet upload and download. They ask questions about your ability to troubleshoot a computer and about your ability to sale to others.

Interview Questions

• There really aren't any unless you are not familiar with how to operate your computer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary is the same for everyone

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and easy. Interview was easy to schedule and it was an over the phone interview. The rep called me at the scheduled time, The first interview was about 15 minutes long and the 2nd interview was about the same with about the same standard questions that you would normally be asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay is set.

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

You fill out an application online & as new campaigns come along you are emailed to come in for an interview. You are actually interviewed separately by the person who you will be working directly under, as well as, a representative of the Sitel Human Resources Department and a person who will become your co-worker once you are hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

just some questions to check your communication not anything technical. the interviewer talk to you like they want to know some information about you. like a long conversation with your old friend.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2017.

Interview

test on line and face to face interview in english, easy and relaxed they hire easily especially because they needed people . nice enviroment, young people everybody easy gooign and relaxed

Interview Questions

• mostly describing the job and previous experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Interview

Very long, you have to fill out many tests. Also some of the information I recieved was a bit unclear. Also the chnaged my project 3 days before I was supposed to start.