Sitel Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

5-10 short, easy to answer question.
There was no indication of who their client was and, since I didn't think to ask, I didn't know who I'd be serving until my first day of training.
The interview was extremely informal.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over anyone else out in the lobby?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

You have to take far to many assessment for this 9.00 an hour job.... Its frustrating but could be worth it if you have nothing else going for you! I was checking my email, every hour on the hour for a response email after the whole application ordeal. I truly hope its worth all the unnecessary work you have to do just to get the job!

Interview Questions

• At the end of you application process you have to call in and answer 4 questions they could have asked in their long assessments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Remote, OR).

Interview

There are usually 2 prescreen interviews which aren't that hard. They need a speedtest of your internet upload and download. They ask questions about your ability to troubleshoot a computer and about your ability to sale to others.

Interview Questions

• There really aren't any unless you are not familiar with how to operate your computer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary is the same for everyone

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and easy. Interview was easy to schedule and it was an over the phone interview. The rep called me at the scheduled time, The first interview was about 15 minutes long and the 2nd interview was about the same with about the same standard questions that you would normally be asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay is set.

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

You fill out an application online & as new campaigns come along you are emailed to come in for an interview. You are actually interviewed separately by the person who you will be working directly under, as well as, a representative of the Sitel Human Resources Department and a person who will become your co-worker once you are hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Interview

Very long, you have to fill out many tests. Also some of the information I recieved was a bit unclear. Also the chnaged my project 3 days before I was supposed to start.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2016.

Interview

This is basically a training were they analyse everything about you and then they can tell you to get out because you did not participate enough or you were shy or whatever.

Interview Questions

• Math questions impossible to answer to   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

Emailed my CV, got a call within 5 minutes for an extremely brief phone interview. I was asked a basic customer service question and after specifying pre-booked holidays, I was offered the job immediately.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you have provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Panamá (Panama)) in September 2014.

Interview

After completing English language, technical and psychological test assessment, I had 2 interviews on the same week and was formally hired withing one week or less after interview. Pre-interview tests were made on headquarter branch and were very extensive and exhausting (it took me more than 3 hours to complete the whole test process). You also need to bring copy of ID, resume, copy of high school diploma and additional personal document, such as driver license, passport, etc.