Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.0

151 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informal; felt very comfortable; scheduled a time and the interviewer called me within the time frame; asked my schedule availability; reviewed opportunities that would fit that; discussed my qualifications and how they would fit the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

You sign up online to get a date and time someone will interview you by phone. This step becomes available after you do system test to see if your computer meets their standards. They ask you to find the weather at a certain time in a certain city. They ask you to watch youtube videos about the company and answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Have much internet experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (San Angelo, TX).

Interview

Consisted of a in house computer and personality assessment on a computer and an oral interview. Pretty straight forward questionnaire about previous background and work experience. Interviewer was very courteous and easy to interact with.

Interview Questions

• Previous customer service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a person over the phone. He had absolutely no personality. He was monotone and couldn't answer any of my questions. He told me I needed to be in front of a computer but we never even turned my computer on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a customer that was upset. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenup, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Greenup, KY).

Interview

It was quick. You have to pull up the website of the client you will be working for and answer questions about the site and product. It wasn't hard at all.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Sitel?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Showed up to the office, checked in. Waited to be call, interviewer was nice and ended up being my manager . Asked questions regarding how knowledgeable I was about campaign I would work for. Hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me to set up a face-to-face interview after two weeks. Attire is byusiness casual. Ot was an easy interview. The interviewer was very nice. We talked about how much we love coffee (i willbe working for the coffee shop account) and he just asked about my past customer service experience. I was hired on the spot, did my drug test the next day and received my offer shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Very basic personality based questions. They also ask about previous employment and review open availability. There were questions about how to turn on a computer not that it really a matters.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites. She also had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details. Again it was all very straight forward and simple. Make sure you are confident with phone communication and verbal usage.

Interview Questions

• How would you help an angry customer?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Paulsboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Paulsboro, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Awesome video chat with talent requisition. The people they hire to find candidates are friendly and very informative. We did a live chat via FaceTime. All of my questions were answered in a clear manner. This job is perfect for the stay at home parent that needs some extra money.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in customer service   1 Answer