Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites. She also had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details. Again it was all very straight forward and simple. Make sure you are confident with phone communication and verbal usage.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I got a call back in a couple of days and the lady said she was from SITEL. She asked about how much am I looking to make a month. I just said at least $1000. Then I started getting calls from another lady about trying to sell other company's products. Like one was an online shopping store, and another one ( which sounded like a different lady but It could've been the same one both times) about an app for identity theft. I can't figure out what is going on because she wants me to sell these products. Which she would make money off me for anything I sold if I did take the offer. I said no because trying to sell those products wasn't a reliable source of income. She said I'd make $100 off each person I got to sign up. I signed up for customer rep. at SITEL. Answering inbound calls. Now I don't know how to get a hold of anybody to ask questions because the lady never said anything about an interview. Someone please give me advise on what to do or a number to call.

Interview Questions

• How much money am I looking to make a month   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY).

Interview

You can apply online, then they call you in for testing, then you get a fave to face interview. Dress code from the jump is not enforced so people showed up in pajamas, one female wore a low cut breasts exposing shirt, some guy showed up in flipflops and torn jean shorts and they still got hired.

Interview Questions

• Mostly customer service questions about handeling irate customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC).

Interview

I got a phone interview the day before. Then, theyou set me up a face to face interview the next day. I went in, did the assessment, did the interview.

Interview Questions

• What 3 TV shows do you watch?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and did the assessment. Now I have a phone interview tomorrow 12/2/16. I was instructed to be sitting in front of a computer when they call me for the interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Knoxville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Great, straight to the point, professional, didn't take too much time. I dressed professional and just acted like myself the whole time. From what I heard they have great benefits and potential over time oppourtunities. Great starting pay with raises based on performance. Bonuses and rewards is also a plus.

Go in with the right attitude and don't be rude.. tell them about your skills and what you like to do for fun/ in your free time. If you don't have expierence that's okay. Do your research and read up on the company a little bit and you might get an offer

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview. Background check. Drug screen. Assessments. I was there over four hours. I met with coaches and interviewed for two separate positions. Start date 6 weeks away. WAY too long when unemployed. But you choose a schedule when offered job. So know exactly what you'll work.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

The interview I thought was great. I applied, received a phone interview the next day, they told me all of these perks of the job. I was set up for a face-to-face two days later. That interview went awesome, she told me all the perks and benefits of my Full-Time position. Come to find out she was actually drunk. She hired me onto the wrong campaign, one that was seasonal with no benefits or chances of a raise. Management refused to do anything to fix it, they didn't even seem the least bit apologetic although they knew the problem.

It's easy to get hired on, but no wonder. Most people do not stay once they get there. The turnover rate is as high as it is for a reason.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult customer/person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Super easy, interviewers are down to earth. They're constantly hiring so its pretty easy to get in. There are about 3 or 4 different campaigns, a major cable company, a major coffee company, a well known footwear company and another that sells electronics.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your best qualities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC).

Interview

Interview included assesments and a typing test. The process was fairly easy with personality questions. The overall interview from start was extremely long with lots of waiting between assesments and actual interview. I spent four hours there.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the company?   1 Answer