Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.0

141 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (San Angelo, TX).

Interview

Consisted of a in house computer and personality assessment on a computer and an oral interview. Pretty straight forward questionnaire about previous background and work experience. Interviewer was very courteous and easy to interact with.

Interview Questions

• Previous customer service experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a person over the phone. He had absolutely no personality. He was monotone and couldn't answer any of my questions. He told me I needed to be in front of a computer but we never even turned my computer on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a customer that was upset. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenup, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Greenup, KY).

Interview

It was quick. You have to pull up the website of the client you will be working for and answer questions about the site and product. It wasn't hard at all.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Sitel?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Showed up to the office, checked in. Waited to be call, interviewer was nice and ended up being my manager . Asked questions regarding how knowledgeable I was about campaign I would work for. Hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me to set up a face-to-face interview after two weeks. Attire is byusiness casual. Ot was an easy interview. The interviewer was very nice. We talked about how much we love coffee (i willbe working for the coffee shop account) and he just asked about my past customer service experience. I was hired on the spot, did my drug test the next day and received my offer shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Very basic personality based questions. They also ask about previous employment and review open availability. There were questions about how to turn on a computer not that it really a matters.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites. She also had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details. Again it was all very straight forward and simple. Make sure you are confident with phone communication and verbal usage.

Interview Questions

• How would you help an angry customer?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Paulsboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Paulsboro, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Awesome video chat with talent requisition. The people they hire to find candidates are friendly and very informative. We did a live chat via FaceTime. All of my questions were answered in a clear manner. This job is perfect for the stay at home parent that needs some extra money.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Wichita, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

They asked very few questions. They basically will hire anyone who has an internet connection and a monitor. They will tell you how great this job is and how much potential you have at Sitel.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Sitel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I got a call back in a couple of days and the lady said she was from SITEL. She asked about how much am I looking to make a month. I just said at least $1000. Then I started getting calls from another lady about trying to sell other company's products. Like one was an online shopping store, and another one ( which sounded like a different lady but It could've been the same one both times) about an app for identity theft. I can't figure out what is going on because she wants me to sell these products. Which she would make money off me for anything I sold if I did take the offer. I said no because trying to sell those products wasn't a reliable source of income. She said I'd make $100 off each person I got to sign up. I signed up for customer rep. at SITEL. Answering inbound calls. Now I don't know how to get a hold of anybody to ask questions because the lady never said anything about an interview. Someone please give me advise on what to do or a number to call.

Interview Questions

• How much money am I looking to make a month   2 Answers