Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sitel

2.1

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I got either 2 or 3 interviews. They went over everything I needed to know and provided paid training. It was all done remotely. The recruiter was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Negotiation

It was more of a "this is how it is going to be and this is what you can expect." They based my wage on my experience and it was higher than my previous jobs so I felt what they were offering was reasonable.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was great just as the interview had been. There isn't much to complain about. It almost leaves nothing more to wish for. We applicants also went through Sitel's mandatory medical exam which I think is great to ensure Sitel is a clean place to work with. No one wants the idea of having drug intoxicated human beings in the work place.

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach Highlands, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Pompano Beach Highlands, FL).

Interview

Interview was very quick and easy, asked about my past jobs and how many years of inbound calls experience I had. Since it wasn't very much they decided to put me in a different dept and got hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations was about the days off, was told they could work with me with getting certain days off, but that was a lie. I was even upset about it

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (San Angelo, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

You go inside, wait a couple of minutes. The dress is casual. When you walk in, they give you a papers to fill out. Then the interviewer calls you in. Ask a few questions. For example, why did you quit your last job, are you good at following directions. Explaain a time you had to use critical thinking and so on. The person interviewing will shake your hand before and after. They will sit down with papers that you previously filled out and of work history.

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

All done by phone. Very disorganized. Was told many things that turned out not true. Things like shift hours and days off turned out not to be true. The initial interview was by phone and the second one as well. You just apply and answer the phone. It seemed pretty sketchy to me. You never meet anyone until you are hired. They send all your paper work by email and drug screen info also. Then you are just supposed to show up on the start date. Never had anything lie this before. Just did not understand why you would be hired this way. Guess its the way of the future now.

Interview Questions

• Basic employment questions. Basic things like what would you do in this case ect.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The interviewer was funny and put me at ease. The interview time is scheduled for a few people so you may have to wait when you get there but it wasn't too long a wait.

Interview Questions

• The first question was do you have open availability? Make sure to answer yes if you say no they won't interview you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Filled out basic papers before the interview. Had a one-on-one interview. Hired on the spot. Asked to complete background check and drug test within 48 hours from the moment of offer to ensure that I was still interested in the position. Honestly, the interview felt more like I was talking to an old friend. I rather enjoyed it!

Interview Questions

• Think of one product or service that you like and try to sell it to me.

Think of a time you had a difficult customer/guest, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel in May 2016.

Interview

You go in and the first thing you do is a typing test, then a call center audition. Then the face to face. You know if you're hired right away. Kind of a long process though.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2016.

Interview

I completed a typing test, was interviewed, filled out some paperwork, submitted a drug test, and was hired as soon as my results came back. It was all very simple as easy, though it was a long process. I was there for a couple hours and then had to go to a separate facility for the drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable in a sales environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

It Was An Easy Interview Process And Simple Questions Were Asked. It was mostly Asking About How Would I Handle Certain Situations When It Comes To Difficult Members Or Members Who Were Just Involved In An Accident.