Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me to set up a face-to-face interview after two weeks. Attire is byusiness casual. Ot was an easy interview. The interviewer was very nice. We talked about how much we love coffee (i willbe working for the coffee shop account) and he just asked about my past customer service experience. I was hired on the spot, did my drug test the next day and received my offer shortly after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Very basic personality based questions. They also ask about previous employment and review open availability. There were questions about how to turn on a computer not that it really a matters.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites. She also had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details. Again it was all very straight forward and simple. Make sure you are confident with phone communication and verbal usage.

Interview Questions

• How would you help an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I got a call back in a couple of days and the lady said she was from SITEL. She asked about how much am I looking to make a month. I just said at least $1000. Then I started getting calls from another lady about trying to sell other company's products. Like one was an online shopping store, and another one ( which sounded like a different lady but It could've been the same one both times) about an app for identity theft. I can't figure out what is going on because she wants me to sell these products. Which she would make money off me for anything I sold if I did take the offer. I said no because trying to sell those products wasn't a reliable source of income. She said I'd make $100 off each person I got to sign up. I signed up for customer rep. at SITEL. Answering inbound calls. Now I don't know how to get a hold of anybody to ask questions because the lady never said anything about an interview. Someone please give me advise on what to do or a number to call.

Interview Questions

• How much money am I looking to make a month   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very easy. The interview was friendly and was a great listener. She made me feel comfortable and like it was a conversation with a friend. This was for a training for the future time so I got an offer but training did not start yet

Interview Questions

• what are some of your weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY).

Interview

You can apply online, then they call you in for testing, then you get a fave to face interview. Dress code from the jump is not enforced so people showed up in pajamas, one female wore a low cut breasts exposing shirt, some guy showed up in flipflops and torn jean shorts and they still got hired.

Interview Questions

• Mostly customer service questions about handeling irate customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and did the assessment. Now I have a phone interview tomorrow 12/2/16. I was instructed to be sitting in front of a computer when they call me for the interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC).

Interview

I got a phone interview the day before. Then, theyou set me up a face to face interview the next day. I went in, did the assessment, did the interview.

Interview Questions

• What 3 TV shows do you watch?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Knoxville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Great, straight to the point, professional, didn't take too much time. I dressed professional and just acted like myself the whole time. From what I heard they have great benefits and potential over time oppourtunities. Great starting pay with raises based on performance. Bonuses and rewards is also a plus.

Go in with the right attitude and don't be rude.. tell them about your skills and what you like to do for fun/ in your free time. If you don't have expierence that's okay. Do your research and read up on the company a little bit and you might get an offer

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview. Background check. Drug screen. Assessments. I was there over four hours. I met with coaches and interviewed for two separate positions. Start date 6 weeks away. WAY too long when unemployed. But you choose a schedule when offered job. So know exactly what you'll work.