Sitel Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

1.7

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)).

Interview

went throug a lot of interviews ... online assestment .. phone interviews .. one on one interviews .. panel interview ,, behavioral interview ..

Interview Questions

• tricky questions ... unexplained ..answered .. example ...

describe the color green???   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Belgrade (Serbia)).

Interview

Beyond easy. Worryingly so. The offer reflected that. Less that 2.5 eur an hour will always chase away skilled workforce. Sitel should know better.

Everything was conducted within a couple of days. No-brainer interview process.

Offices are nicely furnished, and conveniently located. Work hours are definitely not well thought out, but at least the break is included within 8 hour days.

Interview Questions

• In case of a dispute between clients, who is to be trusted?   1 Answer
    • If a client was impatient and purchased an item too early (limited time offer), should we honor the discount as advertised?   1 Answer

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Warsaw (Poland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy, fast process. First - phone talk, then you skills check. Then English test and 3 weeks of training. Generally, a nice interview process. There was some problems with getting access cards, but that solved it in 3 weeks.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varna (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Varna (Bulgaria)) in August 2018.

Interview

A really stress free interview in Varna (in English) for Customer support for a UK client. my interviewer was very calm and approachable. The office was soft and inviting.