Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.1

Work@Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

It was simple for the most part, but their process does have some issues. Wording in emails from HR needs work. Otherwise it was not difficult at all, just a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with having customers be able to see you via web cam?   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone call interview with a series of questions. The process is quick but the person calling is very unprofessional and rude. They expect you to only for them and they only pay 8.50 which no one can live from unless you are in high school. I would not recommend working for them if you have real experience at all. When applying remember that minimal wage is mage than what they offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

First, I had to pass online tests (assessment, simulator, typing, speed, and PC). Then I was able to schedule an interview date and time. Once I was called I was told that I lived too close to Sitel to work from home (not less than 50 miles).

Interview Questions

• Do you live within 50 miles from Sitel location?   1 Answer

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, completed assessment, selected interview time. Interviewer called at specified time. In addition to the questions, discussed what I knew about the company. After interview, I was offered job on spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a person over the phone. He had absolutely no personality. He was monotone and couldn't answer any of my questions. He told me I needed to be in front of a computer but we never even turned my computer on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a customer that was upset. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in July 2017.

Interview

First step was an online application and assessment. It does take some time, but is fairly easy and straightforward. The next step is a phone interview. The person who called me was polite and friendly, called on time, and made the interview quick and painless. I was offered a position with the company on the spot - but was told it may be a while until they could find a position that meets my availability. Pay was quoted at $9/hour to start, but reviews every 6 months or so with the chance for a raise at that time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenup, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Greenup, KY).

Interview

It was quick. You have to pull up the website of the client you will be working for and answer questions about the site and product. It wasn't hard at all.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Sitel?   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I took the assessment online. Received numerous emails following up after about coming in for an interview. From there I did a typing test, another assessment. Went back in a room where I was told I was a perfect match for the ATT campaign but it would be about 1 1/2 months before that started. Then I had to complete my background and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why I left my previous job?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Didn't have interview because they didn't hire in my state, although the job I applied for stated anywhere in US. Went through whole process and got notice that I had a scheduled interview. On the third day was ready and received interview call but rep told me they weren't hiring in my state. Would have loved not to go through whole process of waiting for nothing. Site needs to not post that they are hiring in entire US even though it shows not in my state or I wouldn't have applied in first place. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing because she told me not hiring in my state even though job posting said anywhere. Just called me to tell me that even though I was accepted when applying online.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Showed up to the office, checked in. Waited to be call, interviewer was nice and ended up being my manager . Asked questions regarding how knowledgeable I was about campaign I would work for. Hired on the spot.