Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel in April 2020.

Interview

You apply online and do a personality test. You receive a thorough review of your strengths afterwards. You watch videos and put scenarios in order. It was a straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for the shifts outlined?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel in April 2020.

Interview

I was invited to attend a virtual job fair and was told , if hired , they’d provide a computer and all I’d need is WiFi. But during the job fair they required a test of my computer , which I had a problem downloading. I was told I could come back when I resolved my issue . I got a new laptop but was no longer allowed to attend the job fair. They mislead me with their email & lied.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Nashville, TN) in April 2020.

Interview

It was a little confusing and overwhelming. You want to definitely keep an eye out on your email and I mean like 5 times a day and respond as quickly as you can

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own computer equipment   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2020.

Interview

You do a computer test to see if your computer is compatible.
    If not pass the computer compatible; you do not get the job.
    If it does pass you get an interview.

Afterward if passed, they email you another application to fill out.
    when you are finished filling out they went through another interview online with the same questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC) in February 2020.

Interview

The whole interview process took up to two hours. First 60 minutes were allocated to a complex assessment of 59 questions covering a variety of areas, plus a 1 minute typing test. The face-to-face interview was very relaxed with no tricky or unexpected questions.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to apply for a job with our company?   1 Answer

OCP Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Brief but focused on quality assurance, feedback/ performance counseling. Client communications and calibrations, as well as, standard operating procedure reviews on a weekly basis were key to continued success and operational understanding of deliverables.

Interview Questions

• What is your commitment to ensuring overall quality assurance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview process was quick and simple it was also very informative. I received feedback from them within 3 days. The staff was very professional and informative I love working for them

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have to be considered for employment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.com, received a call to schedule an interview from a recruiter the next day. The interview itself consisted of first filling out an availability sheet, than you take a computer skills test which was common sense, after that you take a typing test..you must score 30 wpm minimum. Next, you have an actual interview with a manager (basic interview questions). After you have passed all of that, you are set up with a background & drug test. Easy peasyy, I feel like they pretty much hire ANYONE, so if you are in need of a temporary job, do not hesitate!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Applied after already being hired as a CS agent and working there in several departments. 5 interviewers for LS position. LS Interview was laid back, one interview, one presentation to teach something to the interviewers. Each asked a question, there was no tension or feelings of anxiety aside from my own at never having applied for an advanced position before.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you deserve this job over anyone else?   1 Answer

Interview

Easy and brief just come prepared and everything will be fine. Very basic questions anyone with experience doing interviews will do just fine. Reference previous call center employment when answering questions