Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Knoxville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied. Heard back to schedule interview fairly quickly. Went to Interview. Was asked many questions. Was given options on what campaign I wanted to work for. Talked about pay. Chose schedule.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

it was very easy. only asked a few basic questions. got offered the position. took the position. was easy work. work at home. they have several campaigns that you can work if you qualify for them. they transfer between campaigns as needed.

Interview Questions

• Q: why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Computer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Glasgow, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a group interview with 5 other people Appling for the same job. Later each person was called in one at a time to choose a desired shift that they would be working after training. Go on a tour of the call floor and then was sent for a drug test. Once test results came back it was notified of when to come for training.

Interview Questions

• What computer experience do you have?   1 Answer

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy and hassle free. The managers are friendly and explained everything to me, and there was no question left unanswered. This was a super easy and no-stress interview. You will love it here, just apply, come interview and become a Sitel family member.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at Sitel?   1 Answer

W@H Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anniston, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Anniston, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied and as soon a I finished the application I was scheduled an interview within the next two days
    Had the interview was 15 minutes long
    My interviewer was very friendly and told me I got the job
    Got an offer the next day
    The hiring process all together was 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Had to watch a Gordon Ramsey video and had to memorize three ingredients   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time about when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

They just ask some simple questions. Ask you to watch a YouTube video and tell them the main ingredients that was showed in the video. And asked you who the vice president of sitel is.

Interview Questions

• Watch one of Gordon Ramsey video on YouTube and tell them the main ingredients   1 Answer

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Interview is easy, just breath air and you are employed.

Interview Questions

• do you have open flexability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

It was pleasant and laid back...I loved Brandy. She was easy going...I was intimidated by her or anything. She made the interview process pretty easy...which is something i can appreciate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Amarillo, TX).

Interview

Standard interview format with senior leadership staff of the local site. As this was for a site leadership position, the site director and the other senior management from all departments were involved. The interview was exceptionally professional and thorough. Each department head was allowed to interact and encouraged to ask questions regarding the relationship between IT and their departments.

Interview Questions

• Numerous questions about experience as well as presenting current issues and requesting thoughts on resolution of those issues.   Answer Question

Site Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Hamilton, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

Thorough interview process with friendly and engaging conversation. Difficult but fair questions. We started with a phone interview, that led to a follow up video interview. I was then asked to tour the facility and surrounding area before being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position   1 Answer