Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Portsmouth, VA).

Interview

You fill out the application online, do an assessment, and have a phone interview. It wasn't tge typical STAR format wuestions. The recruiter offered me the job, but I declined it.

Interview Questions

• What do You when your internet is out at home.?   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Interview

The interview process was a typical process. They asked common interview questions like, what are your goals and why do you want to work for this company. It took 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in November 2017.

Interview

simple and easy. Online process was extremely friendly and very fast and easy to understand. Not complicated at all. Wish every company was this easy. Was super user friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where a customer was mad?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informal; felt very comfortable; scheduled a time and the interviewer called me within the time frame; asked my schedule availability; reviewed opportunities that would fit that; discussed my qualifications and how they would fit the job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online to Sitel. General info, uploaded a resume, took a series of behavioral tendency questions (yes/no answers). Then, I was asked to do a two call mock up simulation after brief instructions given by a computer. You’re walked through the process one time, then you go through a series of screens and choose options just as if you were on a live call with a real customer. NEXT, they give you a speed typing test.

If you make it through the above tests, you have the chance to pick from several days/times for someone to call you for the phone interview. I prepared myself, set aside the time, was in front of my computer—nothing. I let 15 minutes go by—nothing. Mind you, they only set aside a 30 minute slot for your interview. After 20 minutes, I called the recruiter.

She was kind and professional, but wasted no time telling me that I couldn’t be hired as an at home worker because I lived within FIFTY (50) MILES of the nearest brick & mortar Sitel location. (I am at the outside edge of that—matter of fact, by road it’s farther).

There’s 3 hours of my life GONE. Why don’t they have it programmed into their system to DISQUALIFY BEFORE STARTING BASED ON YOUR ADDRESS?! I can’t drive 50 miles+ for that kind of non-paycheck. I’ve worked at home before and I have my reasons for doing so. Sure would have been decent to know beforehand and not get hopeful!!

Check your area. If you have a Sitel office within fifty miles, DON’T APPLY. You’re wasting your time!

Interview Questions

• No questions/was told I live within brick & mortar area.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Lake City, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

You come in and they ask you questions. you introduce yourself and then they ask you to take a technology test to see where you are on technology skills.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about technology?   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Just asked a few questions on calming down a angry called and had me read a script it was a very easy process as long as you could read clearly you had a job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in October 2017.

Interview

They have you log onto a audio free conference where you do a diagnostic check to ensure you have the right equipment, then you do the actual job assessment; which consists of "agree" or "disagree" questions; identifying complete and incomplete sentences; fill in the blank sentences. Then you proceed to do a mock CSR scenario as if you were actually doing the job which lasts 15 mins. (after they give you a really brief run thru of what to do). After all is completed you go back to the online conference where you indicate that you've completed the requirements and wait for someone to private msg you and let you know whether you're moving forward or not. I'm not sure what they say if you don't pass but they asked me for my email address, I guess they checked the results, then asked for my #. Called within 3 minutes, asked 1 real interview question (and other things like availability, shifts preferred, etc.) then offered me the job. Paid training and no days off (other then the 2 natural off days) for the 1st 90 days. I did not finish the mock scenario and still passed, was a very simple process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Filed out online application and did the online assessment which included typing test. Once I passed the assessment, I had to choose an interview date and time. Recruiter called me a week after and stated that they was hiring for full time only and no part time. The hours will be working on holiday, weekends, evenings, or days. She stated that the training will be day shift. She ask will that be something that I wanted to do?

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Sitel?   1 Answer
    • Would this schedule be something that you can work with?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel in October 2017.

Interview

Brief and straight to the point... Typically hire on the spot. Easy interview questions.. Very friendly recruiters. After offer, send every piece of paperwork in 24 hours. Drug test, background screen and credit check is needed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience? Have you worked in a virtual training environment?   1 Answer