Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.5

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

First, I had to pass online tests (assessment, simulator, typing, speed, and PC). Then I was able to schedule an interview date and time. Once I was called I was told that I lived too close to Sitel to work from home (not less than 50 miles).

Interview Questions

• Do you live within 50 miles from Sitel location?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Didn't have interview because they didn't hire in my state, although the job I applied for stated anywhere in US. Went through whole process and got notice that I had a scheduled interview. On the third day was ready and received interview call but rep told me they weren't hiring in my state. Would have loved not to go through whole process of waiting for nothing. Site needs to not post that they are hiring in entire US even though it shows not in my state or I wouldn't have applied in first place. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing because she told me not hiring in my state even though job posting said anywhere. Just called me to tell me that even though I was accepted when applying online.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for work from home position (Augusta, GA). Received a 3 min phone interview. Was told I do not qualify because I live so close to the actual Sitel-Augusta site.

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sitel in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very short basically asking about my work experience and if I had worked from home before. Agent informed me that I was a good fit and to watch for a hiring email. Hope to hear from them soon.

Interview Questions

• What type of work experience I have   1 Answer

Customer Service Working From Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received email to schedule a phone interview. I answered all questions positively. The questions were misleading and senseless, prepared on purpose not to be passed.
    The phone interview wasn’t difficult and again I agreed with all their requirements. I met all their requirements related to the computer, because I’ve worked from home for 5+ years. At the end she said that based on my answers and the phone call I am not approved. She was rude and took the decision fast, hardly waited for me to answer. She had taken the decision before calling me. It was obvious that she pretended to work just to justify her salary and didn’t have any intention to hire anyone. Your judgment was subjective and I gave her no reason to reject me. Wasted time. Not different from any company pretending to need people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you would need more time to solve customer's problem, but you are limited in time?   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Aiken, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

Ridiculously long and misleading. They advertised a salery of 9.00 and hour but half way through this long group interview they said the starting pay would be your states minimum wage. I live in SC so I would only be making 7.25 an hour. Not worth it for all the equipment and internet requirements they have.

Interview Questions

• When presented with a difficult situation what did you do to resolve the problem without any help.   Answer Question

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel in September 2016.

Interview

You set up the interview day/time after you complete their online assessment. They asked:
    1) What do you know about the company Sitel?
    2) Why do you want to work there?
    3) What 3 things are most important to you to receive from an employer?
    4) What 3 most important things should an employer look for in an employee?
    5) Tell about a time when you experienced a challenge at work; how did you handle it?
    6) Are you ok with making $9/hr to start, then $9.25/hr after 3 months?
    7) Navigate to Sitel.com and find the company's CEO & president.
    8) Go to YouTube find Gordon Ramsay's soda pop bread, then at the end tell what ingredients were used.
    9) Open email link they send, then test computer internet speed.

Interview Questions

• 6) Are you ok with making $9/hr to start, then $9.25/hr after 3 months?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel in September 2016.

Interview

Interview never took place. I completed online assessment/test and then picked a day and time for the phone interview to take place. I never received the call during the time frame. I sent an email to find out why. I got a prompt response and was told it was due to scheduling issues. Anyway I was asked what other days and times I would be available for an interview. I gave them a range of three days and a five hour window for each day. I still never got the call for the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel in July 2016.

Interview

Everything was done virtually. I took the assessments and was told right away that I did not meet the requirements. They said I could reapply in six months.

Interview Questions

• It was an assessment done virtually with typical screening questions. They said I could reapply in six months.   Answer Question

Work At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (New Haven, MI).

Interview

Filled out an application online followed by sk8lls assessment, typing test etc... at the end it allowed me to schedule an interview. The day before the interview the recruiter sent me 2 link of more assessments to take. My interview was scheduled for 3:30pm and she didn't call untill almost 3:40pm. And I did all this for the lady to tell me they don't hire in Michigan. Complete waste of my time.