Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Greenup, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Greenup, KY).

Interview

It was quick. You have to pull up the website of the client you will be working for and answer questions about the site and product. It wasn't hard at all.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Sitel?   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I took the assessment online. Received numerous emails following up after about coming in for an interview. From there I did a typing test, another assessment. Went back in a room where I was told I was a perfect match for the ATT campaign but it would be about 1 1/2 months before that started. Then I had to complete my background and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why I left my previous job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Showed up to the office, checked in. Waited to be call, interviewer was nice and ended up being my manager . Asked questions regarding how knowledgeable I was about campaign I would work for. Hired on the spot.

W@H Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anniston, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Anniston, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied and as soon a I finished the application I was scheduled an interview within the next two days
    Had the interview was 15 minutes long
    My interviewer was very friendly and told me I got the job
    Got an offer the next day
    The hiring process all together was 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Had to watch a Gordon Ramsey video and had to memorize three ingredients   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time about when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in May 2017.

Interview

Someone calls you at a prescheduled time. Inquiries about the details on your resume and ask specific questions based on those details. The interviewer was extremely personable and was very easy to talk to. The entire interview was approximately one hour long.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are centered around problem-solving. There was a video and I was asked 1 question about the video   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me to set up a face-to-face interview after two weeks. Attire is byusiness casual. Ot was an easy interview. The interviewer was very nice. We talked about how much we love coffee (i willbe working for the coffee shop account) and he just asked about my past customer service experience. I was hired on the spot, did my drug test the next day and received my offer shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Very basic personality based questions. They also ask about previous employment and review open availability. There were questions about how to turn on a computer not that it really a matters.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites. She also had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details. Again it was all very straight forward and simple. Make sure you are confident with phone communication and verbal usage.

Interview Questions

• How would you help an angry customer?   1 Answer

Inbound Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Pompano Beach, FL).

Interview

HR mgr was relaxed and professional, casual environment; computer assessment took about 30 minutes and then about 20 minute interview using referencing company's list of general questions; was hired within days of interview.

Interview Questions

• (I thought this a clever question in getting to know their applicants) what do you look for or want from the company ?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for work from home position (Augusta, GA). Received a 3 min phone interview. Was told I do not qualify because I live so close to the actual Sitel-Augusta site.