Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was sloppy. Most of it remained in the emails and half of the time the proper emails weren't even sent. I was left on my toes for quite some time before I was finally told I'd get the job. The biggest issue is that upon hiring, they gave me the wrong start date, and the wrong job title! I was told I was going to be in card services for one of their campaigns, and without warning I'm suddenly in Member Services and my start date is pushed back a whole month!

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to help a customer so their experience was more than satisfactory?   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Aiken, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

Ridiculously long and misleading. They advertised a salery of 9.00 and hour but half way through this long group interview they said the starting pay would be your states minimum wage. I live in SC so I would only be making 7.25 an hour. Not worth it for all the equipment and internet requirements they have.

Interview Questions

• When presented with a difficult situation what did you do to resolve the problem without any help.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

where to start first make a Facebook page then stand in front of rest of group and describe your like dislike ect ect then get into group and do presentation in front of other group that wasn't to bad then well i wouldn't know was taken out of group and told unsuccessful was told sales wasn't for me i am more customer service was made to feel completely small in front of rest of group the interviewers were totally not approachable the main assessor came across like he couldn't be bothered

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Corning, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

An initial interview with the Site Director, followed by an onsite visit. You are allowed to have the run of the Call Center and speak to whoever you like. You are left alone , and nobody watches. You are then asked to create a presentation of the things you would change if in charge. This is done with a short time frame, and a lot of pressure on you. You then present to a group of people who decide your fate as a group.

Interview Questions

• What would you change if you had the power to change anything?
      Can you work any shift , weekends and holidays ?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I knew the salary range before hand, and my offer was more than fair within that range.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (chennai) in january 2016.Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites.

Interview Questions

• they had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details.   Answer Question

Customer Service Working From Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received email to schedule a phone interview. I answered all questions positively. The questions were misleading and senseless, prepared on purpose not to be passed.
    The phone interview wasn’t difficult and again I agreed with all their requirements. I met all their requirements related to the computer, because I’ve worked from home for 5+ years. At the end she said that based on my answers and the phone call I am not approved. She was rude and took the decision fast, hardly waited for me to answer. She had taken the decision before calling me. It was obvious that she pretended to work just to justify her salary and didn’t have any intention to hire anyone. Your judgment was subjective and I gave her no reason to reject me. Wasted time. Not different from any company pretending to need people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you would need more time to solve customer's problem, but you are limited in time?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

interview is about your project work and concepts, interview is about team handling and project handling, interview is about client handling.. interview is about basic management concepts, interview is about GB concepts, interview is about BB concepts

Interview Questions

• Whats the recent project you did explain?   1 Answer

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Krefeld (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Krefeld (Germany)) in June 2012.

Interview

Das Gespräch war sehr angenehm und professionell. Es wurden unterschiedliche Tests durchgeführt, die dann mündlich präsentiert werden sollten. Die Rückfragen wurde während der Präsentation direkt gestellt. Im Anschluss daran fand direkt das Interview statt. Es waren zwei Interviewer zugegen. Beide waren sehr freundlich und gut vorbereitet. Insgesamt eine sehr angenehme Erfahrung.

Interview Questions

• Es wurde viel zum Thema Motivation für die Stelle abgeklopft.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1st round hr
    They see for stability in your language.
    Voice process is hr round
    Non-voice process they give four scenarios to write a reply mail!!
    You need to complete the written test for 30 mins.
    For voice process,you need to talk for atleast 5 mins .
    Next round is technical questions based on network

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

First interview is with a team leader. Second interview is with a higher manager. The last interview is with the campaign managers. There are both online testing and phone interviews to help decide your best-suited campaign. If you have experience making good grades there is a better opportunity they choose you for a higher paid position and/ or campaign. It is important to dress nice and present yourself with a confidence and interest in the campaign you are desiring to pursue.