Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.1

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

It actually took about two hours in total. You fill out your application on line, they call you for an interview, tell you to dress business casual, and then once you come in, you have to take about three tests on their computer, including a typing test, to see if you qualify further to work with them. After you pass, a hiring manager sits you down in their office, asks you the usual "describe a time when..." questions, and then tells you right then whether or not you get the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do to resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in July 2016.

Interview

Its easy and they know how to value every applicant.Free food while waiting for your result.Everyone on the site is accommodating.They will give you advice on how to pass the online exam.

Customer Service Agent/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

6 steps process (online+ personal) to get interview.
    Englis test- online
    Psychological test- onlien
    Math and lengua test-online
    Role play call-by phone
    Role play e-mail write -online
    Interview-in person or by skype

The interview was in the same building
    I did the interview with the team managers, they were very profesional and very kind. The interview was during 35 minutes moreless. It was only one time interview.

Being positivie and energetic fluent lenguage will help you to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Walked into local career source and was given several different questionnaires from 1 out of 2 recruiters who also processed multiple applicants at the same time. After answering questionnaire with one recruiter, was directed to the other who asked questions about employment history, general customer service knowledge, how I would best handle relative scenarios, given several acknowledgment forms and was emailed instructions of drug testing and background testing process. Later received official email for training start date and time.

Interview Questions

• Description of similar scenarios and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Fraud Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Pompano Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

take a typing test, and a simulation of how well u are able to input information in a mock screen.
    after that hey review your scores and from there they place you in the departmetn where they feel like you would excel in.

Interview Questions

• why do would you want to work for our company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very easy. The interview was friendly and was a great listener. She made me feel comfortable and like it was a conversation with a friend. This was for a training for the future time so I got an offer but training did not start yet

Interview Questions

• what are some of your weakness   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel in March 2017.

Interview

Tout le processus d'embauche s'est faite a distance, premièrement en passant par une agence, puis un appel de la part de Sitel, j'ai du ensuite faire des tests de langues, de mise en situation et de profil. Ensuite des appels test et finalement un entretien Skype.

Interview Questions

• Pouvez vous me dire deux qualités que vous apporterez a l'équipe et deux faiblesses/désavantages?   Answer Question
    • Comment gérez vous le stresse?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Exeter, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Basically when you have been shortlisted for an interview, you have to do a lot wrong to not get the job at that point. They look for basic personal traits i.e. resilience, ability to learn, punctuality (A HUGE part due to the business processes).

Your initial interview will be over the phone and if they find that satisfactory you will be invited to their office building just behind the city center close to the bus station. They usually interview around 6-15 people at once and most times these people will be in your training group so start making friends.

When in the building you will be given a MCQ test checking for how much practical information you have about John Lewis's electrical products and their policies, British and EU trade laws, and a bunch of other miscellaneous info. You are not expected to be brilliant at this, because you will be trained to know what you need to know for the job - as I said, you have to screw up really bad to not get the job.

After the MCQ you will have a one on one discussing what the pay is, your preferred schedule and any other questions you have in general.

The training period lasts for about a month. Do yourself a favor and pay attention and write everything down. They tell you not to do any extra studying at home but if you do want to get ahead and not fumble badly and cause damages of hundreds of pounds, study!!

After the training you will be 'buddied-up' with a seasoned front line agent so you know what it is like. They would encourage you to take a few cases. You will be working with dual monitors and multiple software programs so you should be able to multitask and remember it is all timed.

I don't know if you will find any more helpful information than this, but if you are reading, good luck! And I hope this is a stop-gap because I wouldn't encourage anyone to do this job for a prolonged period of time. You will become numb to people around you and if you have a family there is a chance that your relationships will dwindle because you are just simply tired of talking and solving problems.

Interview Questions

• You will be given an MCQ test to measure your knowledge of the company, its products and consumer law.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

very friendly and welcoming people. they speak highly of the potential to grow with the company and very flexible with schedule. great training it lasts for 6 weeks and they put u on the phones for a few hours each day to get a taste of it

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was sloppy. Most of it remained in the emails and half of the time the proper emails weren't even sent. I was left on my toes for quite some time before I was finally told I'd get the job. The biggest issue is that upon hiring, they gave me the wrong start date, and the wrong job title! I was told I was going to be in card services for one of their campaigns, and without warning I'm suddenly in Member Services and my start date is pushed back a whole month!

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to help a customer so their experience was more than satisfactory?   Answer Question