Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.1

CSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Initially basic HR round and the second round was the operational round. Primarily they would test your stability followed by that communication skill.
    Also the basic computer knowledge.
    Just taking it the confidence and basic skill you can get through

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2013.

Interview

It was done very professional. It also was a long extensive interview to determine my eligibility. Good questions were asked as well. I was interviewed by someone training as well.

Interview Questions

• What I valued in Customer service   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in October 2017.

Interview

They have you log onto a audio free conference where you do a diagnostic check to ensure you have the right equipment, then you do the actual job assessment; which consists of "agree" or "disagree" questions; identifying complete and incomplete sentences; fill in the blank sentences. Then you proceed to do a mock CSR scenario as if you were actually doing the job which lasts 15 mins. (after they give you a really brief run thru of what to do). After all is completed you go back to the online conference where you indicate that you've completed the requirements and wait for someone to private msg you and let you know whether you're moving forward or not. I'm not sure what they say if you don't pass but they asked me for my email address, I guess they checked the results, then asked for my #. Called within 3 minutes, asked 1 real interview question (and other things like availability, shifts preferred, etc.) then offered me the job. Paid training and no days off (other then the 2 natural off days) for the 1st 90 days. I did not finish the mock scenario and still passed, was a very simple process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

jam session
    hr round
    manager round
    1.jam session :speak on your own choice
    2.hr round:basic questions regarding family and job profile
    3.manager round:the person will not listen to you what you are speaking
                                             he will be busy in his work for which i got rejected

Interview Questions

• 1.Describe how did u come from your home to the office in hindi ?
      2.Did u attend any interviews before ?
      3.Speak on a topic about your memorable day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Savannah, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and very laid back with easy questions about my experience in customer service. The interviewer inquired about my past work history and about any call center experience I had. I was also asked about my availability and desired work schedule. The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Exeter, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then an interview by phone (nothing interesting, just usual questions - tell about yourself, experience, why would like to work with Sites etc.) and an invitation to the assessment. About 10 people. Several tasks:
    1. Everyone introduced himself and briefly told about experience, why he wants to work in Sitel.
    2. Work in a team. We were divided into 2 groups and each group had to discuss the 3 most important principles of customer service.
    3. Face to face interview with supervisor/assistant manager/team leader...
    4. Write a customer complaint response letter.
    5. Role-playing game. A call from a dissatisfied customer. You need to find a solution, end the conversation and write data to the computer.

Easy, if you will prepare.

Interview Questions

• All questions related to customer service, time management, why you want to work in the company, what difficulties were in solving problems, when you were satisfied with your work. The last question was about unspent convictions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Plymouth, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Group session - interview and some activities - its very varied and I don't think its the same each time people apply as they do just interviews or whole day sessions so you never know what you are going to get. However I believe its easy for the right people.

Interview Questions

• Lots and lots of questions but all very straightforward   1 Answer

Fraud Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Pompano Park, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I brought in my resume, the interviewing employee reviewed it, then had some questions about myself and relevant experience. Then i was asked questions pertaining to the position and then the interview was concluded and i was contacted shortly after to proceed with the rest of the hiring process

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that makes you feel qualified for the job?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was very easy. 2 rounds of screening and final he round. Overall they check your communication and presentation skills. Stability is being questioned intensively because they want you to stay atleast for a year and it's up to you to trick them into believing that you would stay with them forever :p

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Belgrade (Serbia)) in April 2015.

Interview

First you have to fill out a newspaper article with missing words, so they can test your knowledge of the german language. After that you have to write an Email on a sheet of paper, pretending it is a answer to an angry customer- also in the language that you want to support. After that you will be called to have a 1 on 1 "interview" with somebody where you just have to speak a bit in the language you want to support them with, mostly answering semi personal questions like what your hobbies are.