Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.1

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel in September 2016.

Interview

You set up the interview day/time after you complete their online assessment. They asked:
    1) What do you know about the company Sitel?
    2) Why do you want to work there?
    3) What 3 things are most important to you to receive from an employer?
    4) What 3 most important things should an employer look for in an employee?
    5) Tell about a time when you experienced a challenge at work; how did you handle it?
    6) Are you ok with making $9/hr to start, then $9.25/hr after 3 months?
    7) Navigate to Sitel.com and find the company's CEO & president.
    8) Go to YouTube find Gordon Ramsay's soda pop bread, then at the end tell what ingredients were used.
    9) Open email link they send, then test computer internet speed.

Interview Questions

• 6) Are you ok with making $9/hr to start, then $9.25/hr after 3 months?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel in September 2016.

Interview

Interview never took place. I completed online assessment/test and then picked a day and time for the phone interview to take place. I never received the call during the time frame. I sent an email to find out why. I got a prompt response and was told it was due to scheduling issues. Anyway I was asked what other days and times I would be available for an interview. I gave them a range of three days and a five hour window for each day. I still never got the call for the interview.

Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed in a virtual room full of other individuals. I was asked to answer one question and then hired. The paperwork process is out of control. They ask you for the same information forty times before someone finally processes it.

Interview Questions

• How does the advancement of technology helped you in your current career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy application and interview process. Sitel held a hiring event and was hiring people on the spot conditional upon passing a drug screening and background check. I did have to wait about 3 days to hear back after they did their background check and after I took the drug screening test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a good customer service experience.   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

quick and fast but I would not advise working for this company this company is a revolving door and not suitable for people do not work well with unfairness. The interview is fast because they try to fill in the spots from so many that are fired. I have worked for them and regret leaving my last employer. They do not care about the employee only the client and the client demands.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience and call center experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation in the company they tell you they do not ask.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy screening. It took two day and lot of time. First day I had to take online screening tests and after I got through I get to choose interview time and date. I choose very next day. Then I got another email same day to complete two more screen before tele interview. It took almost another hour or so. Then next day I got interview phone call. It took almost 30 mins for an Tele interview. Then she sent an email to check my internet speed and compatible with voip or not. After I sent back screenshot of the results I received call back from her after almost an hour with offer. They are not flexible on time. Offered me campaign which ends in January. No benefits.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why do you want to work from home?
      Q Why do you want to work for Sitel?
      Q How do you handle angry customer with real life example?
      Q Have you handled any situation where you corrected errors?
      Q. What do you expect great for customer service, example?
      Q Asked me to open three web page on browser. Sitel (CEO name), USAtoday(check weather), Youtube on which watch bread video and asked que from video.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach Highlands, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Pompano Beach Highlands, FL).

Interview

Interview was very quick and easy, asked about my past jobs and how many years of inbound calls experience I had. Since it wasn't very much they decided to put me in a different dept and got hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations was about the days off, was told they could work with me with getting certain days off, but that was a lie. I was even upset about it

Specialty Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The position I applied for was a work @ home call center based, there are several companies that Sitel has I work 3 campaigns and found enjoyment out of all of them. So interview, training and work were done from home.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle working at home and keep focused that you are actually at work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

3 hour online application, drug screening, fingerprinting, background check, lots of paperwork. Interviewer was very nice. The questions were not difficult to answer and she had a very good sense of humor. I set up an appointment online for a time for them to call and she called close to the appointment time.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in Customer Service? Do you have another job or are in school? Can you be available between the hours of 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. EST? (if you have any other jobs, school, or cannot agree to be at their beck and call, you will not be hired)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are NO negotiations. You get paid what they pay and you do exactly what they tell you to do

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Online assessment and voice assessment, then phone interview asserting general interview questions. Straightforward and quick. Took about 2 weeks. Except or decline offer after going over rate of pay and schedule

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific time when you handled a difficult situation on the job   Answer Question