Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites. She also had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details. Again it was all very straight forward and simple. Make sure you are confident with phone communication and verbal usage.

Interview Questions

• How would you help an angry customer?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Paulsboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Paulsboro, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Awesome video chat with talent requisition. The people they hire to find candidates are friendly and very informative. We did a live chat via FaceTime. All of my questions were answered in a clear manner. This job is perfect for the stay at home parent that needs some extra money.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Wichita, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

They asked very few questions. They basically will hire anyone who has an internet connection and a monitor. They will tell you how great this job is and how much potential you have at Sitel.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Sitel?   1 Answer

Inbound Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Pompano Beach, FL).

Interview

HR mgr was relaxed and professional, casual environment; computer assessment took about 30 minutes and then about 20 minute interview using referencing company's list of general questions; was hired within days of interview.

Interview Questions

• (I thought this a clever question in getting to know their applicants) what do you look for or want from the company ?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for work from home position (Augusta, GA). Received a 3 min phone interview. Was told I do not qualify because I live so close to the actual Sitel-Augusta site.

Call Center Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

They have a talent specialist call you very shortly after if they liked your initial application. This was very good! You get in for an interview quickly. The interviewer was very to-the-point and explained the job well and quickly. It was great.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take the P&C license exam?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I got a call back in a couple of days and the lady said she was from SITEL. She asked about how much am I looking to make a month. I just said at least $1000. Then I started getting calls from another lady about trying to sell other company's products. Like one was an online shopping store, and another one ( which sounded like a different lady but It could've been the same one both times) about an app for identity theft. I can't figure out what is going on because she wants me to sell these products. Which she would make money off me for anything I sold if I did take the offer. I said no because trying to sell those products wasn't a reliable source of income. She said I'd make $100 off each person I got to sign up. I signed up for customer rep. at SITEL. Answering inbound calls. Now I don't know how to get a hold of anybody to ask questions because the lady never said anything about an interview. Someone please give me advise on what to do or a number to call.

Interview Questions

• How much money am I looking to make a month   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very easy. The interview was friendly and was a great listener. She made me feel comfortable and like it was a conversation with a friend. This was for a training for the future time so I got an offer but training did not start yet

Interview Questions

• what are some of your weakness   1 Answer

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sitel in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very short basically asking about my work experience and if I had worked from home before. Agent informed me that I was a good fit and to watch for a hiring email. Hope to hear from them soon.

Interview Questions

• What type of work experience I have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY).

Interview

You can apply online, then they call you in for testing, then you get a fave to face interview. Dress code from the jump is not enforced so people showed up in pajamas, one female wore a low cut breasts exposing shirt, some guy showed up in flipflops and torn jean shorts and they still got hired.

Interview Questions

• Mostly customer service questions about handeling irate customers.   Answer Question