Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.1

Customer Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

You apply online. They will then email you an assessment. After the assessment they will send you a link to make sure you meet their computer qualifications. Lastly, they will have you schedule an interview and during that time you will be offered a position.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel in May 2016.

Interview

You go in and the first thing you do is a typing test, then a call center audition. Then the face to face. You know if you're hired right away. Kind of a long process though.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Panama City, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. She called and asked me to watch a soda bread video then describe certain ingredients used and baking temp. She also asked what the weather was in a specific location. I can't remember what website she made me go to for that. She also asked for what title a certain person in Sitel held. It was on the Sitel website but I don't remember the name or position. She asked about my availability and if I was in school. She asked me to describe my experience and I think that was about it. It was pretty simple. I don't remember he specifics but there are other reviews on here the explain more in depth. That's how I prepared.

Interview Questions

• Describe the ingredients used in soda bread.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, they are not willing to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

received call from recruiter--was told to watch video, then was asked 5 questions about it--as long as you knew the information, you were hired. I was also asked what ingredients were included in the recipe that was being made on the video I watched.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about helping customers? What were 3 ingredients used in video recipie?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation-they offered 9.00 hourly and I accepted

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel in June 2016.

Interview

I was able to schedule an time convenient for me for the interview. I had two phone interviews with a recruiter on different days. The first interview an overview of the pay, information about myself. I had to go to Sitel website and look up the CFO's name & tell her how I found that information and find a Gordon Ramsey recipe on YouTube.The second interview were more situational questions. My recruiter was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle confrontation?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where a customer was confused and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • What steps would you take to make sure your home is free of distractions and noise?   Answer Question

Customer Service In Bound Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

i put my application in online, received a call scheduling and interview, passed the first interview, and went to second interview where i was offered the job, but i had to pass the background and drug test. also when you arrive they ask you to go to a computer and log on to take a typing test and go from there. they have a lot of people applying so go when you have time so that you dont feel rushed or anything.

Interview Questions

• do i have an open avaiablity?
      can i work weekends?
      was i ok with the hours of 7am-1am?
      1 Answer
    • was childcare and issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no mostly everything is done online, and you get a call from someone to let you know that you passsed the background and they let you know when you come to training

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Greensboro, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Application was semi-long. It tests your computer, internet, and spyware capability. Then you are prompted for a assessment test that consists of short videos, typing test, and scenarios. You get to choose your own interview date, which I thought was cool. Interview is tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Filled out basic papers before the interview. Had a one-on-one interview. Hired on the spot. Asked to complete background check and drug test within 48 hours from the moment of offer to ensure that I was still interested in the position. Honestly, the interview felt more like I was talking to an old friend. I rather enjoyed it!

Interview Questions

• Think of one product or service that you like and try to sell it to me.

Think of a time you had a difficult customer/guest, how did you handle the situation?
      Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Online testing was simple. Just listen and execute. After I was done I was asked to pick a time for phone interview.
    Telephone Interview - She called right on time. Verified I lived in NY and I was told they are not hiring in NY at this time however my application will stay on file for 6 months.

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pagosa Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Pagosa Springs, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

First part was over computer, asking questions, testing how how well you listen to directions , a typing test. Checking for speed and errors . and a quick guide and follow up with computer knowledge.
    Second is a phone interview review pretty much the same thing , but with a live person . then if offered job background check and drug screening and offer a campaign if all checks out .

Interview Questions

• How you cope with stressful situations   1 Answer