Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

The interview I thought was great. I applied, received a phone interview the next day, they told me all of these perks of the job. I was set up for a face-to-face two days later. That interview went awesome, she told me all the perks and benefits of my Full-Time position. Come to find out she was actually drunk. She hired me onto the wrong campaign, one that was seasonal with no benefits or chances of a raise. Management refused to do anything to fix it, they didn't even seem the least bit apologetic although they knew the problem.

It's easy to get hired on, but no wonder. Most people do not stay once they get there. The turnover rate is as high as it is for a reason.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult customer/person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Super easy, interviewers are down to earth. They're constantly hiring so its pretty easy to get in. There are about 3 or 4 different campaigns, a major cable company, a major coffee company, a well known footwear company and another that sells electronics.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your best qualities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC).

Interview

Interview included assesments and a typing test. The process was fairly easy with personality questions. The overall interview from start was extremely long with lots of waiting between assesments and actual interview. I spent four hours there.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the company?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was okay, the whole process took 1 week. I took exams, phone screening and a face to face interview. I was endorsed for final interview afterwards. Still waiting for feedback.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Aiken, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

Ridiculously long and misleading. They advertised a salery of 9.00 and hour but half way through this long group interview they said the starting pay would be your states minimum wage. I live in SC so I would only be making 7.25 an hour. Not worth it for all the equipment and internet requirements they have.

Interview Questions

• When presented with a difficult situation what did you do to resolve the problem without any help.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

The process was very short. I went through virtual job fair. They just needed test results for computer. Once the test was passed and complete i was added to interview list. Received phone call within the next hour. Short interview.

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was sloppy. Most of it remained in the emails and half of the time the proper emails weren't even sent. I was left on my toes for quite some time before I was finally told I'd get the job. The biggest issue is that upon hiring, they gave me the wrong start date, and the wrong job title! I was told I was going to be in card services for one of their campaigns, and without warning I'm suddenly in Member Services and my start date is pushed back a whole month!

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to help a customer so their experience was more than satisfactory?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

very friendly and welcoming people. they speak highly of the potential to grow with the company and very flexible with schedule. great training it lasts for 6 weeks and they put u on the phones for a few hours each day to get a taste of it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a phone interview. The human resources rep was very nice and asked questions pertaining to my ability to handle the job and personal questions about myself. After the phone interview, I was sent a link to complete the assessment which consisted of customer call situations, a run through of taking a call, and math problems. The only reason I wasn't put to work immediately is because my laptop doesn't have enough available space for the requirements of the job.

Interview Questions

I wasn't able to meet the computer requirements.

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel in September 2016.

Interview

You set up the interview day/time after you complete their online assessment. They asked:
    1) What do you know about the company Sitel?
    2) Why do you want to work there?
    3) What 3 things are most important to you to receive from an employer?
    4) What 3 most important things should an employer look for in an employee?
    5) Tell about a time when you experienced a challenge at work; how did you handle it?
    6) Are you ok with making $9/hr to start, then $9.25/hr after 3 months?
    7) Navigate to Sitel.com and find the company's CEO & president.
    8) Go to YouTube find Gordon Ramsay's soda pop bread, then at the end tell what ingredients were used.
    9) Open email link they send, then test computer internet speed.

Interview Questions

• 6) Are you ok with making $9/hr to start, then $9.25/hr after 3 months?   Answer Question