Sitel Interview Questions in Oak Ridge, TN | Glassdoor

Sitel Interview Questions in Oak Ridge, TN

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview. Background check. Drug screen. Assessments. I was there over four hours. I met with coaches and interviewed for two separate positions. Start date 6 weeks away. WAY too long when unemployed. But you choose a schedule when offered job. So know exactly what you'll work.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

They called me for the interview so I went in and they had need fill out some paperwork and read about the company, then I had a one on one interview with someone who represented the position I was interested in. Then I took a typing test and filled out some more paperwork and was offered a continent offer.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

5-10 short, easy to answer question.
    There was no indication of who their client was and, since I didn't think to ask, I didn't know who I'd be serving until my first day of training.
    The interview was extremely informal.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over anyone else out in the lobby?   Answer Question

Sitel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Went to the location to fill out an application. Setup an interview time while there. Answered basic questions about my background and how I would handle difficult situations on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What did you like most about your last job? Which was also a call center   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

The interviewer asked questions about my work ethics and my attitudes about Customer Service and about Sales in general. The whole applicant process seemed long at the time, but was actually about average. There was a lot of paper work to complete, but government regulations makes that standard these days.

Interview Questions

• Name any acceptable reasons for being late to work or arriving back from a break?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

Walked in, took assessment on computer, was called into the conference room and had normal 1 on 1 interview, immediately after the interview i was told i was hired and to go take the drug test. I received info to take background check as well. One i passed the background and drug test i received a confirmation email with my start date.

Interview Questions

• Have you had call center/customer service experience? Behavioral questions? Strengths/weakness   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great and actually the best part of Sitel. They were interested in me and took time to listen to my qulaifications and they wanted me to go in depth with exapmles of my previous customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Why i liked customer service   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

First interview is with a team leader. Second interview is with a higher manager. The last interview is with the campaign managers. There are both online testing and phone interviews to help decide your best-suited campaign. If you have experience making good grades there is a better opportunity they choose you for a higher paid position and/ or campaign. It is important to dress nice and present yourself with a confidence and interest in the campaign you are desiring to pursue.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was rushed to get the most new hires. Kinda heaarded like cows through the interview process and the training. Thown out onto the customer service floor without much help as far as supervision and help.

Interview Questions

• What do you intend doing in 5 years   1 Answer