Sitel Philippines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.9

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Interview with the manager + technical exam.

The technical exam is to build a CRUD application or a cascading drop down list using C#. ASP.NET and MS SQL,.

2. HR Phone Interview

3. Job Offer

NOTE: This company is suspicious because They did not allow me to ask questions. I asked what is the description of the team , culture of the IT workforce , What's your management style and What new skills can I learn? They just refused to answer these questions. Not professional at all. Only one sided communication.

Interview Questions

• HR Questions

How did you handle a client project without any technical specification?
      Do you plan to travel abroad?
      Can you tell me about your work experience?
      What is the most challenging project you have encountered?
      Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process is quite different to other applicants but here's mine.

1. Initial Interview
    2. Phone Simulation
    3. Behavioural and Mock Call Test ( Computer Exam )
    4. Behavioural Interview
    5. Technical Exam
    6. Final Interview ( Operations Manager )

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

Too unprofessional. Interviews and processes all of the candidates at the same time with no definite schedule. Ends up for 1 person to wait for more than 3 hours for the next assessment. The HR als goes out to smoke from time to time, instead on focusing on their work, they still find time to take a smoking break seeing that their is a long queue. Most of their employees are boastful, as if they own the company. Their accent is also bad, it is obvious that they are trying hard.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Pasig City (Philippines)) in April 2016.

Interview

This is my 4th time interview after I ended my contract with Sitel. I wanted to see the opportunity if I am able to be re-hired. You will be asked to give your resume, then you will fill up the profile form online. And the recruiter will check from the system if you are qualified for re-hire or not. If not, they will tell you right away. First I told them, I was hired by Sitel before in way back 2014. And, they proceeded to instruct me to update my profile on their system because they could not check my updated status. This 4th interview was done in (April 2016).

Interview Questions

• I see you were formerly worked with Teleperformance? Why did you leave or stayed there for four months?   1 Answer
    • Oh is he okay?   1 Answer
    • You were hired here for a retail account last 2014? Do you have contact with your Supervisor?   1 Answer
    • Do you know the reasons why you are not qualified for re-hired?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied to one of Sitel's recruitment activity held in Sta. Mesa, Manila. The process took two days. initial interview, call simulation, behavioral interview, final interview, and the job offer. I failed the call simulation. in the initial interview they asked some basic questions to a person applying in a customer service representative position.

Interview Questions

• what is call center?
      why should we hire you?
      what is the difference between good customer service and excellent customer service?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview took almost the whole day. Imagine waiting in the lounge with no food because your name might be called anytime that's why you can't leave the lounge to buy food. There are a lot of applicants waiting as well. Although, they have free water and coffee (which is not working that time).They have are not that discreet enough when calling the names of the people, they just shout it out. Initial interview with the HR then with the operations manager then there's a listening test as well. After that, job offer is given.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Pasig City (Philippines)).

Interview

The hiring process is too long and the HR people are not as efficient as their process demands. One might need an entire day just to go through the initial interview, online submission of data, qualifying test, behavioral test, and behavioral interview, and if you passed all of them that is only when you are shortlisted for other interviews with ops.

Interview Questions

• None, except that being too long and too much (volume wise), it was a breeze.   Answer Question

low offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in March 2013.

Interview

after the initial interview i was told that i have to attend the training at their academy. also, i was told to wait for the learning specialist for the initial assessment.

Interview Questions

• why did you decide to apply at our company when you have your own business?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in February 2013.

Interview

online application,language assessment, computer skill test, behavioral interview,another test again, operations manager interview

Interview Questions

• what is the problem our country today and how would you help to solve it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel Philippines (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a smooth and very professional process includes 1 online exam and 2 interviews then job offer. One day process only, human resource team is accomodating and the recruitment area is clean

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges in life you were able to overcome?   Answer Question