Sitel Technical Support Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2016

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Scottsboro, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Scottsboro, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

The questions were a little odd. They asked me to be in front of the computer. I was instructed to open 2 browser tabs, one with their website and the other for YouTube. The interview was about 30 minutes long total. In the process I was asked about my work history and call center experience. In the end, I given the option of 2 different projects to work on and I was able to choose the one that fit my needs and skills best.

Interview Questions

• What were the ingredients for the recipe in the video you just watched?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel in April 2014.

Interview

Received an email asking if I was interested in tech support, replied yes and was asked to setup an interview time using appointmentplus website. Setup for 4/26 at 8pm, they called me about 8:05pm. The interviewer was very friendly, took about 10 mins. She asked me how to troubleshoot an internet comnnection and how to connect a bluray player to a hdtv

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, was very smooth, she asked if I had any call center experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, was offered 9.00 per hour and free dtv after 90 days

Anonymous Employee in Lake City, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Lake City, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Shortly after putting in my application, I received a confirmation email thanking me for my interest in working for Sitel and telling me that Human Resources would be in contact with me within 72 hours if my skills and experience matched any of their open positions. (Pretty standard/generic "thanks for applying" email) App was put in on a Saturday, Monday morning they called and asked me to come in for a job preview and testing on Thursday. At the job preview, they warned of not-so-nice callers, informed of pay rate and some of the benefits of working there and then we were ushered out onto the floor to do our testing. The first test was a typing test (timed), then there was a VERY basic computer knowledge test, a math test, SAT style word association test and of course a personality test. When I finished the test, the recruiter asked how I felt I did. I told her "good, I hope!". Friday morning I was called again to schedule the group interview. (that was a different experience, I had NEVER done a group one before). That was kind of a round-robin deal.. The interviewer asked her series of questions, and everyone took their turn answering. Some of the questions were "What are three words you would use to describe yourself? , Where do you see yourself in five years? , If you could change one thing about you, what would it be? ". They then split us up into two groups. One group was offered employment, the other group was not. Upon receiving the offer of employment (conditional), you must consent to a background check (no felonies in last 5 years), a credit check, and a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Starkville, MS) in April 2012.

Interview

I had to check back with them about scheduling my drug test even after I passed the computer assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation you either take or leave their offer.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Glasgow, KY) in December 2011.

Interview

Fast and very very easy, but felt quite like a factory for call agents due to the hiring of anyone happening as long as they could pass a d/t and b/c.
    There wasn't a lot of uniqueness to the process however they made you feel comfortable as it was a very easy process and provided computers there on site for those who did not have access to online to fill out all the online paperwork and verification processes that had to be completed prior to your start date.

Interview Questions

• was a piece of paper with about 10 questions that they ask everyone. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, ect...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Cruces, NM) in March 2008.

Interview

They replied quickly to my application. I went in for a skills test then had an interview. They then sent me to get a drug test. They were very easy questions and the interviewer was very pleasant.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)).

Interview

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. Bring a list of references if you did not already include them in the resume you submitted. And, most importantly, don’t forget to relax and be yourself.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

personal interview, JAM session, followed by Voice and Accent round. they conducted each round everyday and it took me 6 days to complete my interview. they made me wait each day for nearly 7 to 8 hours sitting in the cafeteria.. all the employees suggested me not to get into the company. unless u r in such a damn need for money.

Interview Questions

• how long would you work in this company   1 Answer

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2015.

Interview

Just basic info on yourself, no need to worry. Job Offers for Call Centers in Lisbon are quite a lot to date. Just remember your name, your story and don't be too odd; that's it. You don't necessarily need previous experience in Sector. Languages help, and so does being able to use computer/phone technologies more rapidly than a healthy human being should do. : )

Interview Questions

• Have you already got experience in call centers?   1 Answer

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel in June 2011.

Interview

A PIR round, a technical test and an HR round.