Sitel Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sitel Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not bad it was quick and to the point I talked to a young man he asked a series of questions regarding past employers & customer service abilities then I took a quick typing test, and then they sent me to a lab to take a urine test.
A few days after the urine the I got email welcoming me to site with info. regarding pay, benefits and start date I emailed my acceptance and that was it.
The training is 8 hours a day for 6 weeks, it's a lot of info and testing but so far so good

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with difficult customers   1 Answer
  • What I liked about sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation they offer you the job and tell u what they pay

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel in May 2013.

Interview

Filled out application with test. Interviewed twice over the phone. They tested my computer/internet multiple times, because for some projects you need to use your own. I worked on the directv project and they provided equipment (only needed monitor).

Negotiation

Set rate for all employees at $9.00/hour, periodic raises.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick. I filled out the application, and received a phone call within the hour asking for an interview. The interview process itself was very simple. They asked a handful of behavioral questions, and a couple of competency questions about computers. If they like you, they will hire you on the spot. After taking down your information, they will provide you with your hiring paperwork, which includes a urine test.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were outwardly difficult. The one that stood out the most to me was "What is the difference between hardware and software?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring was very quick. The woman who interviewed me by phone was extremely personable, which gave me a good impression of Sitel, but I was wrong.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very simple, leading me to realize now that anyone can be hired at Sitel   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, I was hired

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview last for 4 hours. First they showed us the whole call center, all the campaigns that SiTEL is working for. Then we had a test that was checking our knowledge about basic technical stuff, I was preparing for it for the past 2 days and I scored 60%. Then we were listening to calls with managers, discussing. After that I had 2:1 interview, one lady was talking with me and the other manager was observing, it went quite well, she was asking me about me to confirm the information, then we had a role play basically focused on customer service and troubleshooting. At the end I had to answer call from 'customer', help them with their broken electrical item.

It was quite an intense interview, there was five of us, we had one 20 min break. Although I had terrible headache after, it was a positive experience I'd say, and everyone was so kind and nice.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

There were five rounds, first one was JAM in which they gives the topic and second was HR screaning it was tough she asked why bpo after b.tech few other question just be confident enough to answer them,third round was accent and voice, fourth was reading and last was lV a technical HR it was tough for me because i wasn't prepared for questions they asked like scine it was first interview they asked have done research on market and i said yes then he asked why sitel why not other.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you are a scientist, what will you invent and why?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1st round hr
    They see for stability in your language.
    Voice process is hr round
    Non-voice process they give four scenarios to write a reply mail!!
    You need to complete the written test for 30 mins.
    For voice process,you need to talk for atleast 5 mins .
    Next round is technical questions based on network

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

They do have some rounds for selecting candidates, But they are biased towards experienced candidates than freshers. They clear freshers at first round no matter what they answer. I the 1st round they gave 4 scenarios and asked to answer any one of them. The scenarios was about frustrated customers on services provided to them.

Interview Questions

• Reply a customer who has a problem with their internet connection and ended up unanswered from our side after many attempt contacting us..   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

an hour long, mostly to see if you are an open person and able to learn a lot of things quickly.
    never really questions about technical stuff, more about what you have done in the past and what you have learnt in the passed.
    they want you to take what you know now and apply it to this position and describe to them what you will bring to the role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiation.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview
    1. Face to face interview. Just your basic details and few easy questions
    2. English round. you need to speak over the phone with an automated machine.
    3.Operations round. Technical questions
    4.English round. Face to face interview with the company recruiter

Going through the operations round is a bit tricky , just stick to your basics