Situs Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Situs Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.3

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Initially applied online via their website, got a phone interview, then another phone interview, finally was invited to the office where I interviewed with at VP and Associate, then had a few follow up calls and finally they extended an offer. overall the process took a bout 2.5 months. so rather long.

Interview Questions

• a lot of the questions were behavioral and situational, regarding how I would handle certain issues, or telling them about a time where i had to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX).

Interview

The information I was told in the interview were not reality. I was mislead and while they try to sell a great place to work, that is only for very few.

Negotiation

Yes but very little.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Called in for interview that consisted of more of a conversation than a question answer interview. They asked general questions about my background and they were very open to questions. Half of the interview, about 1 hour, was spent answering questions while the other half of the interview involved them answering basic questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions

• There were no overly difficult of unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX).

Interview

They do not put much thought into the process. Know the job posting, know the industry, control the conversation, sell yourself well, and you will get the offer. I do not suggest taking it even if you get it. The compensation is low and management fails to communicate well with the employees and is very unprofessional at this company, or at least in the real estate services section. You CAN do better, even in this terrible economy.

Interview Questions

• What type of writing experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. "Take it or leave it."

Commercial Real Estate Analyst - Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with multiple managers and employees prior to meeting with the director of the group. My advice is to do research on the industry, the company, and the group you are interviewing for, ask questions, and control the conversation. The company does not seem to put much thought into the process.

Servicing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Initially I was approached through a resume posted on a web site. A week later I was called in for a panel interview with 4 people. The Interview was performed in the main conference room which was impressive. Questions were detailed and I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions but of course, in hindsight I learned that the answers I got were very much in line with the narrow perspective that senior management have regarding life at the company.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions, all were work appropriate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was acceptable. In hindsight I would tell someone else to run...