Situs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.5

Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Situs (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Very easy interview process. The first step was a phone interview where you walk the recruiter through your resume. The second interview was various one on ones with different members of the team at the office. It flowed like a conversation and the group was very inviting.

Interview Questions

• Why Situs? Strengths and weaknesses? Standard questions that were easy to navigate.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbins, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Situs (Robbins, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Fair and balanced. I have two interviews with two people in management on each interview. The second interview lasted longer than the first interview. The first interview lasted less time than the second interview.

Executive Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Situs (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through college career website and got an email from HR to set up time for phone interview. Phone interview was conversational and none of the questions was too challenging to answer. I think the phone interview took about 20-25 mins and currently I'm waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• When was your most challenging time of life? Walk through your resume, then specific questions regarding my experiences listed on resume, What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Situs in November 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call the following week for a interview. In about 3 business days I got the second interview and the offer a few days following. All of the staff was super nice and welcoming. The questions were pretty standard a couple show stoppers.

First interview was excel assessment and like a screening with staff, Second interview was longer with more thought-provoking questions.

Would have liked a tour of the facility but I didn't ask so not saying they aren't open to it.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Easiest interview ever. They'll hire anyone. I didn't even finish high school. My IQ has been described as "below average". I qualified for the job because they said I had something called a "pulse". Now I'm in charge of asset management and i have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks Situs!

Interview Questions

• Does your heart work?   1 Answer
    • will you mind when we change your title almost immediately as you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They'll be like yaaaaaaa, we're going to pay you the salary equivalent of $7.50/hr because no matter what you do, you will never be worth more money...ok take it or leave it.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Initially applied online via their website, got a phone interview, then another phone interview, finally was invited to the office where I interviewed with at VP and Associate, then had a few follow up calls and finally they extended an offer. overall the process took a bout 2.5 months. so rather long.

Interview Questions

• a lot of the questions were behavioral and situational, regarding how I would handle certain issues, or telling them about a time where i had to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Situs (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Just talked to two people in Human Resources and a member of the Underwriting Team. It was a very relaxed setting, and more of a get-to-know-you rather than an intense interview process. They did not fire off questions about factual knowledge or knowledge of the position. I also think I was already not suited for the job since they wanted someone with 2+ years of experience.

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Situs.

Interview

First interview - short 20-25 minute interview/back and forth conversation with two managers. Fairly simple behavioral interview questions. Afterwards, short excel assignment. Basic underwriting skills, filling out income statement, etc.

Bank Reconciliation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robbins, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Situs (Robbins, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved 3 phases. I was called and scheduled for my first interview, which lasted about 45 minutes. I sat down with two employees who both asked me questions (1st phase), and after the initial interview was over I sat a computer for a timed Microsoft excel test (2nd phase). The next day, I was called and scheduled for a second interview (3rd phase). The second interview was about 45 mins long. I was interviewed by 3 team leaders simultaneously, 2 via video conferencing and 1 other leader physically present in the room. The second interview determines whether you are offered the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? What kind of personalities do you work best with? How do you calculate simple interest? Do you prefer working independently or in a team? etc...   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Send in my application through the website and after a few days I received a phone call to setup a face to face interview at the Robbins location. The first interview consist of a 30 minute Excel assessment and a 30 minute interview with 2 managers. After the initial interview, I received a call to come back in for a second interview with 2 different managers. Overall, it was the interview process was fairly easy.