Situs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Situs (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Very easy interview process. The first step was a phone interview where you walk the recruiter through your resume. The second interview was various one on ones with different members of the team at the office. It flowed like a conversation and the group was very inviting.

Interview Questions

• Why Situs? Strengths and weaknesses? Standard questions that were easy to navigate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Called in for interview that consisted of more of a conversation than a question answer interview. They asked general questions about my background and they were very open to questions. Half of the interview, about 1 hour, was spent answering questions while the other half of the interview involved them answering basic questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions

• There were no overly difficult of unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Robbins, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Situs (Robbins, NC).

Interview

Applied online in 2012, interviewed 4 weeks later. Arrived on time but ended up having to wait a bit for the people interviewing me (Interviewed by 2 people) and then after had to test on Excel. They asked questions about my background then spoke about and described the position, they were very laid back (they did not seem prepared or coordinated with their questions) and not dressed professionally for being management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the time the offer was acceptable for the job described in interview but in hindsight should have been compensated for the job I actually ended up doing. Never did the job I was interviewed for.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX).

Interview

The information I was told in the interview were not reality. I was mislead and while they try to sell a great place to work, that is only for very few.

Negotiation

Yes but very little.

Anonymous Employee in Robbins, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Situs (Robbins, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

There was a 1 on 1 interview with general interview questions. There were very few questions on finance. Afterwards you are tested by populating excel with values from a financial statement and you are asked to find numerous data points within a commercial lease. Each of these are timed.

Interview Questions

• In a group setting at work how would you characterize yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Robbins, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Situs (Robbins, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one face to face interview. They also had a speaker phone with another location in the background asking questions. Too many managers in one room which made the interview a bit nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my prior company. Why do I want to leave my prior company... What did I do at my prior company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Telephone call and then a written letter

Analyst Interview

Interview

Easiest interview ever. They'll hire anyone. I didn't even finish high school. My IQ has been described as "below average". I qualified for the job because they said I had something called a "pulse". Now I'm in charge of asset management and i have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks Situs!

Interview Questions

• Does your heart work?   1 Answer
    • will you mind when we change your title almost immediately as you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They'll be like yaaaaaaa, we're going to pay you the salary equivalent of $7.50/hr because no matter what you do, you will never be worth more money...ok take it or leave it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Situs in November 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call the following week for a interview. In about 3 business days I got the second interview and the offer a few days following. All of the staff was super nice and welcoming. The questions were pretty standard a couple show stoppers.

First interview was excel assessment and like a screening with staff, Second interview was longer with more thought-provoking questions.

Would have liked a tour of the facility but I didn't ask so not saying they aren't open to it.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX).

Interview

They do not put much thought into the process. Know the job posting, know the industry, control the conversation, sell yourself well, and you will get the offer. I do not suggest taking it even if you get it. The compensation is low and management fails to communicate well with the employees and is very unprofessional at this company, or at least in the real estate services section. You CAN do better, even in this terrible economy.

Interview Questions

• What type of writing experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. "Take it or leave it."

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Situs (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Initially applied online via their website, got a phone interview, then another phone interview, finally was invited to the office where I interviewed with at VP and Associate, then had a few follow up calls and finally they extended an offer. overall the process took a bout 2.5 months. so rather long.

Interview Questions

• a lot of the questions were behavioral and situational, regarding how I would handle certain issues, or telling them about a time where i had to solve a problem.   Answer Question