Six Flags Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and then a few days later received an automated phone call saying that they received my application and want me to come in for an interview and to call them to set it up. I called and it went to voicemail. I called the next business day (Monday) and got a real human being! The next available interview date was for the next Saturday (?). I didn't like the gap, but whatever. I went in dressed professionally, filled out a math skills worksheet, and a couple other forms. Was called into a back room where it looked like they did several interviews at once with a few dividers. It was an awful interview (very canned), but I went with it. In the same breath of concluding the interview the girl tells me that her boss told her right before my interview that they already filled the position, but that perhaps they might call me in the summer. Didn't even thank me for coming in.

Interview Questions