Six Flags Admissions Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Admissions Hostess Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

I applied on a Saturday and got an email to schedule an interview the next day. I scheduled it for the next Saturday. The overall process was very easy and fast. All us applicants signed in and then sat at tables in groups of around 6 to fill out some basic information paper work and take a short and very easy math test. While we waited to be interviewed we played Jenga. We were interviewed with the group that we sat with. Very simple questions. My group was only asked 3. The interviewer was very friendly and so were the other managers that were there. After the interview, the interviewer told us we'll get an email in a couple of days saying if we got the position. I got my offer email the same day, a few hours after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Admissions Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in April 2016.

Interview

They take you to a room with other applicants. Interviewer stands in front and asks some questions. You better talk louder and faster then the others or they consider you not outgoing enough. Seems like she took instant dislike to me.

Interview Questions

• If you saw employee stealing money what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

It wasn't hard. Just annoying when you're under 18 and still in school. No matter what though they do fit into whatever schedule fits for you. They will make sure you are on schedule even if it's only one day a week for a swing shift thats 2 hours long

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

When you first come you asked to fill out basic resume information and then handed a simple math questionnaire. After reviewing your qualifications, they officially start the interview by asking you basic interview questions.

I honestly did not want the job so I'm not surprised they didn't offer it to me. They instead deferred me to other jobs as they said that the job I applied was not available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and then the next day I got emailed to set up an interview for a couple weeks later . Well I came and their were like 15 other people there and we had to sign in and fill out the new hire paper and then after a few minutes I got called for the interview .The interview wasn't what I expected from a amusement park .. I thought It be more fun but no . I think another reason I didn't get the job was because the interviewer wasn't very nice . She didnt give off a I work at a amusement park attitude which i fed off . Any other recruiter then I probably would've got it but I don't think I would've enjoyed working here anyway .

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a product to a customer ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

Hour long (approximately) set of questions on skills, personal interaction, and math calculations, followed by a large scale interview day with more sheets to answer, finished with a short person to person interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Admissions Hostess Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags in February 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed at a hiring event. I was asked to describe an time where i helped someone accomplish a goal. why should i be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there were no negotiations.