Six Flags Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Six Flags

1.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple. They asked typical questions such as: How do you perform with a team? After the short interview, it took about a week before I was hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

A standard math test is given before you interview. Then you talk with an HR member for your interview. The questions are pretty standard if you tell them what you think they want to hear you’ll do just fine.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Spoke to hiring and was asked about customer service. I was hired on the spot. I was asked questions about to handle certain situations such as replacing food and managing a till.

Interview Questions

• Best example of customer service I ever heard of or witnessed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

So easy! I applied during the summer, got a response almost a week or so of applying, and had my interview the same week! There is also an orientation once I got the job and it was basic training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of Six Flags?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was nice and calm, and i have a stuttering problem and she felt with that pretty nicely. She looked very friendly which sort of helped with me being nervous.

Interview Questions

• "What will you do in a situation where a guest throws up?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in May 2009.

Interview

i applied onlne and was called back the same day to schedule an interview. During my interview I affirmed what position/section of the park I would be working in and scheduled to come back for an employment orientation. During the orientation I took some minor training on a computer to acclimate me to what I would be doing on the job.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any probing questions just where I'd like to work   1 Answer

Negotiation

None really since you are working at a position where there's limited advancement.

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I just applied. Called to check on application status and was told to come in for an interview... turned out a lot of others were waiting for their interviews as well... they out us in our departments we applied for in groups at tables with a group activity (Jenga) to play together as we answered questions from some interviewers. Said we were all hired, just needed to fill out paperwork and come back to pick up our uniforms and come in for Discovery AKA Orientation...

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was easy just give the old honest worker answers and that's pretty much how it goes. The interviewer was nice thought seen really relax and care free. She was looking at here phone a few times and it seemed like she was burned out. The interviewer was sorta like a drone and really cared that you weren't going to steal from the park.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six Flags in May 2013.

Interview

Very easy. Online application, then go in for very quick interview. They ask some basic questions, some math ones especially for the cashiers (very easy like how to make change). Then you are pretty much done. Job training consists of going for "discovery" on a saturday for 4 hours and they train a little, and you fill out all the extra paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Not specifically an interview question, but many people may be slightly surprised with the minor math assessment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked a few simple questions , why do you wanna work here ? How would you make a customers experience better ? Why should we hire you ? Had to fill out some paper work and take a simple math test before the interview . The interviewers we pretty chill

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None